Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Cellulose

Reason: i mean he reported me for hitbox, thats aight... but after you look at this evidence.... you should consider am i hitboxing or was it cellulose himself GG

Proof/Evidence: SS - http://imgur.com/a/yDpOE ... over here you see million as 66 ping and cellulose as 130 ping also 92 ping i mean... in my million 1v1 his ping was 90+... logic right?????? nice account share

SS- 1v1 me vs million with ping http://imgur.com/a/a5iq3 nice ping million right?? when he was watching my 1v1 between cellulose it was 70 ping and less... il add more after

REPLAY 1- Look at cellulose movements with 100 ping... compare them with mines.. Every round he moves fast too many times with op glitchy movements .. look carefully and he randomly teleported 3-4 rounds.. kinda suspicious

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ixhjpi

il upload more proof as times passes

- - - Updated - - -

funny il add more frags ....
    Last edited by Zoro; 04-10-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    il add more.. but nice lol

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Reason why you see him slightly faster than you is because you spike, that's the obvious answer to what you're reporting.
    To confirm what I'm saying, I have spectated you in-game, Lemon and other players have already told you you spike slightly and hence they tend to be 'faster' than you, its just your horrible internet coming into play.

I'll watch the replay and leave my input when I'm done, be patient.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Reason why you see him slightly faster than you is because you spike, that's the obvious answer to what you're reporting.
    To confirm what I'm saying, I have spectated you in-game, Lemon and other players have already told you you spike slightly and hence they tend to be 'faster' than you, its just your horrible internet coming into play.

I'll watch the replay and leave my input when I'm done, be patient.
    yeah.. but why is he the only PLAYER that is fast

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    yeah.. but why is he the only PLAYER that is fast
    Be patient, I'm watching the replay.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Right, after watching the replay, the user is legit.
    Reason being is because its your internet that's kicking in worse than it ever was, Million was too spiking btw in your replay and just as hard because you recorded the replay and since its your bad internet, he looks like he's 'ocing' when in fact he isn't.

Moreover; those two have not shared their accounts, logs show no one logged on onto the others' account. Not to mention that your ping sometimes change from time to time (like the time you were 40 to lemon and abstract then all of a sudden a 100+) (?)

User is legit, its your internet as I've mentioned above. I mean hell, even your youtube videos show obnoxious animation-skipping. In OC you wanna look for slightly messed up animation like in slash shots and jumps/half steps, which isn't there.

In conclusion; your internet is terrible, find a fix for it.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Right, after watching the replay, the user is legit.
    Reason being is because its your internet that's kicking in worse than it ever was, Million was too spiking btw in your replay and just as hard because you recorded the replay and since its your bad internet, he looks like he's 'ocing' when in fact he isn't.

Moreover; those two have not shared their accounts, logs show no one logged on onto the others' account. Not to mention that your ping sometimes change from time to time (like the time you were 40 to lemon and abstract then all of a sudden a 100+) (?)

User is legit, its your internet as I've mentioned above. I mean hell, even your youtube videos show obnoxious animation-skipping. In OC you wanna look for slightly messed up animation like in slash shots and jumps/half steps, which isn't there.

In conclusion; your internet is terrible, find a fix for it.
    ya ok its my internet .. thats why im hitboxing in his report right?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ya ok its my internet .. thats why im hitboxing in his report right?
    Cellulose did not report you for hitboxing and rather someone else have done.
    I do not have the final say in this so wait for the other GM's to reply.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Cellulose did not report you for hitboxing and rather someone else have done.
    I do not have the final say in this so wait for the other GM's to reply.
    it was million but whatever .. but the purpose of this report was to prove im not hitboxing.. you can see how shit my net is i guess

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    it was million but whatever .. but the purpose of this report was to prove im not hitboxing.. you can see how shit my net is i guess
    In my opinion this isn't helping your case at all and rather shows of how paranoid you are towards your ban, just like your first time where you've admitted to it.
    You haven't spiked as hard against G00nZ_G0D or Million in their 1v1's, so you spiking much harder on this replay doesn't help your case, as I repeat myself here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information