Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    In my opinion this isn't helping your case at all and rather shows of how paranoid you are towards your ban, just like your first time where you've admitted to it.
    You haven't spiked as hard against G00nZ_G0D or Million in their 1v1's, so you spiking much harder on this replay doesn't help your case, as I repeat myself here.
    no shit when 4 TGM say ur hitboxing when ur not.. much logic

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    no shit when 4 TGM say ur hitboxing when ur not.. much logic
    As I said, I do not have the final say in your report or this one so wait patiently

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    As I said, I do not have the final say in your report or this one so wait patiently
    you should know by now what hitbox is.. have it at 30+ you got random pbs.. not once i had a pb against him unless i was really close... consider the fact he was 100+ ping with my 50+ ping spike.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    you should know by now what hitbox is.. have it at 30+ you got random pbs.. not once i had a pb against him unless i was really close... consider the fact he was 100+ ping when my 50+ ping spike.
    Of course I would know what hitbox is considering I caught you once before with it.
    And what a surprise you seem to be very knowledgeable about it.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Of course I would know what hitbox is considering I caught you once before with it.
    And what a surprise you seem to be very knowledgeable about it.
    didnt i admit on using it when i got banned before? ofc i would have knowledge

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    does it make sense you blame me my net for OC yet hitbox has nothing to with my net? i mean i showed a pic where million was 66 ping 60 ping and 100 ping.. but i got more proof. il add. from cellulose ego thread.. milliuon was low ping their too

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    does it make sense you blame me my net for OC yet hitbox has nothing to with my net? i mean i showed a pic where million was 66 ping 60 ping and 100 ping.. but i got more proof. il add. from cellulose ego thread.. milliuon was low ping their too
    I will not repeat myself, you spiked harder over here than you did in Million's 1v1 and in G00nZ_G0D, in fact you did not even spike that much in Million's 1v1.
    he provied a screenshot of you being 90 ping whereas you claim he's 60 to you, maybe he was 60 before you guys made the room, but right now what I believe since I can see it with my eyes is that you were 90 ping to Million.

As I said, please be patient and enough bashing on the same point.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    I will not repeat myself, you spiked harder over here than you did in Million's 1v1 and in G00nZ_G0D, in fact you did not even spike that much in Million's 1v1.
    he provied a screenshot of you being 90 ping whereas you claim he's 60 to you, maybe he was 60 before you guys made the room, but right now what I believe since I can see it with my eyes is that you were 90 ping to Million.

As I said, please be patient and enough bashing on the same point.
    ok he gave 90? i can give 102 no difference.. il just post reply of 1v1 on my recording after i get my laptop

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ok he gave 90? i can give 102 no difference.. il just post reply of 1v1 on my recording after i get my laptop
    I honestly don't understand what you're trying to prove here..

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    I honestly don't understand what you're trying to prove here..
    the fact i 1v1;d both of them during the same time.. million first then cellulose.... it wouldnt make sense to say my net was bad so hes not OCing but then my net is good and im hitboxing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information