Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by issykiller View Post
    Ive never faced Ecksdee or Kingpraa so i cant make conclusions,but i did 1v1 salesman and crushed his bones, i did not 1v1 taint but ive heard he lost q couple 1v1s vs randoms and i did face strait, but i was smacking him in duel like i was 70% and he 30% but when we did 1v1 he suddenly start to pb me from 20 meter and sht and 11-1d me, which isnt possible for any gunz player to 11-1 me, so i can conclude he was aimfixing like many people say.

- - - Updated - - -

ive almost beated every known gunz 1v1 player lol, except kingpraa and ecksdee and Rein i quess, but he is equal to many people who i have smacked.

ez 14-6 Acuta.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    1. Surfen
    2. ^6FAT^C
    3. ^4Lemon^2
    4. Armi

Top Tier plays of FG 1v1 them

Freestyler

Thanks
    My personal opinion is that Mercurylamp is the best 1v1er.

Thanks
    I personally think that Issy is the best 1v1er.. Bar talking big as always.. he would definitely get smashed by issy.. not to start about Strait.. complaining on skype that he couldnt kill issy.. I shouldnt even start with naming others like Rein, Ecksdee and all those others. It's hard to admit and submit to the best, but I do unlike portgaz.. hating issy..

Issy is definitely the best 1v1er, respect from Gunny x
    Last edited by GunnyX; 04-14-2016 at 01:39 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    I think im pretty good went 30-0 on a saturday 32 max player room 1v1ed everyone who came and to put it gracefully "r.i.p to everyone who joined" this was back in fgunz prime

- - - Updated - - -

thats considering if hes legit or not lol

- - - Updated - - -

and i doubt mercury lamp is

Country
    Thanks
    rein '-'

7. The following user said thank you to Inori for this useful post:

Yin (04-14-2016)

Bible
    Originally Posted by GunnyX View Post
    I personally think that Issy is the best 1v1er.. Bar talking big as always.. he would definitely get smashed by issy.. not to start about Strait.. complaining on skype that he couldnt kill issy.. I shouldnt even start with naming others like Rein, Ecksdee and all those others. It's hard to admit and submit to the best, but I do unlike portgaz.. hating issy..

Issy is definitely the best 1v1er, respect from Gunny x
    you forget dunkninja, or should i bring up the 30 losses he gave you, the 28-2, the 18-2...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    you forget dunkninja, or should i bring up the 30 losses he gave you, the 28-2, the 18-2...
    if you mean hacking dunkninja, hes old news... 11-3, 11-7... but sorry you dont seem to be dunkninja.. and I dont seem to know you.. refresh my memory because you talk like you know me so well.. issy will take care of you muddassir

Bible
    Originally Posted by GunnyX View Post
    if you mean hacking dunkninja, hes old news... 11-3, 11-7... but sorry you dont seem to be dunkninja.. and I dont seem to know you.. refresh my memory because you talk like you know me so well.. issy will take care of you muddassir
    im glad you remember your scores you remind me of the randoms of fgunz, they lose 400 times and bring up the one or two times they won... 28-2... and 18-2... + 30 other losses on your soul sleep well on that kiddo.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    im the best 1v1er

my arms big as fckkkkkkk

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information