Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

After years of inactivity, I have finally returned. I used to be an absolute beast at GunZ, now I am nothing more than garbage at it! But I'll make my way up to the top!

I am a donator as you might see on my little badge! I donated many many many years ago, and I am proud of it! Anything to support this amazing server!

My nickname "jojje212" is an extremely old nickname. I used it back in 2007-2009 before getting creative and coming up with something a little bit more.. mature-ish. I now go by the name of Alphoni or Alphoni29. (Want to find out more about me? Just google me! )

I have been playing gunz since 2007-ish. I played until around 2010, before taking a break until around 2011, later on I played for about another year or two before I took a pause again! The reason I took a pause from gunz about 2-3 years ago was because I played it way to much, and I started noticing that my fingers were hurting a lot from all the playing. Plus that living with my dad and playing until 2-3 in the morning, with all the noise from the keyboard .. well.. He didn't like it! So I did what I had to do and stopped playing. But I finally came back now because I miss GunZ! It is so much fun playing GunZ. No one can deny that! All the combinations and different ways to play gunz, it makes it unique!

Thanks for reading my re-introduction. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions!!