Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Saleem's mother simulator 2

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wazz View Post
    Dragon Nest is a MMO made by Nexon, if you're going for Dragon Nest, give me a message, I'll help you out, it's kinda confusing
    ooo if i play it can u help me? <33

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    If you like dungeon based MMOs, you could always try Phantasy Star Online 2 (a sort of tedious process to play since it's JPN only, however a consistent english patch launcher is available) or even the first Phantasy Star Online with private servers... though the player counts are very low, it's still a very plausible game to play solo when there's no people you want to play with online.

Kronix's Avatar Dead

Country
    Thanks
    Blacklight Retribution: It's a game that looks like BO (maybe) but it has customizable weapon which is you can use your modify it into anything as long as you have the gear to do it and they have this cool feature that can make you see through walls (like wallchams but only for 3seconds) I forgot how does this game works ffs

DragonNest : A game for people that likes MMO (yeah). I've been playing this game until I maxed out the level cap (Gladiator Lvl 90). It has a pretty badass dungeon but you may need a proper gear to play a high leveled dragon dungeon. You may need to EXP grind a little since it's hard to level up unless you got the "Returned Hero" title. I heard that NA/EU Server got their server ****ed up a few months ago. If you need help with levelling I'll drop a link here

Gunbound: eh

S4 League: I don't know if this game is still alive or not. It's a parkour-rugby-futuristic game which is you can do a sick a wall jumps, dodging incoming stun and shit.

Floopz's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    vindictus has some really good combat but it's pay 2 win as fk.

tera is good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information