Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Just to clear things up on my end, this game has weapons (piss swords/ 2-shotting SGs etc.) for you to play with so go ahead but seriously man, don't add ego to your 6v1 piss swording gang fights. like, you paid for those weapons and lots of nubs will whine about them. But if you're going to ego ppl whilst having an unfair advantage prepare to get roasted son cuz there's lots of people on gunz that can bring the justice to ya. You shouldn't feel confident about your shitty gaming skills unless you match your armor/weaponry with your opponent and beat them 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6 or whatever. Not 5v1, 6v2, 7v3 or any of that shit. This might be going into great detail (for some of you people...), but sometimes a 3v2 is fine so long as the teams are balanced (skill levels), that's how you assess team matches. Can't believe I'm having to point out this obviously, obviousable informascion. Pin this thread and label it: "Community guidelines for young people" or "Common sense for uncommon people" lol (and FYI, a person's brain usually hasn't 'fully' developed by the age of 25). You might say "oh it's the internet, that's how it is bro! Deal with it!" Well tbh, we're at the point where this is not just the internet anymore, bro. This is a community. I've been on this game enough that I've got to know people by now, like know a part of their story/life, their personality. We're connected with each other over a game, it's amazing. and yet people don't know how to behave in a community? This is NOT internet anymore buddy. You've been trolling persons since 2003. This is something completely different lmfao. You ever wonder what a troll is? think about harry potter or lord of the rings, and seriously take this time to think hard and vividly... to imagine what a troll looks like..............*busted* lol and that's what you chose to be?

If someone posted this common ****ing knowledge that 16 year olds are having so much trouble obtaining at their retarded age, we'd be a step closer to having a better community / less unnecessary ego. Playing this game since 2007 and ever since aeria closed this game, the community restrictions have gone downhill from there. Let's be serious, you GMs are never going to care enough because this is a private server it's not even a real game. I mean you guys are practically cursing in front of the people who play YOUR game. way to set an example for them. lol I hope this game gets taken over by some serious people. i mean warnings? what? no, if you think about it nobody will learn from a warning. a ban however, will teach people that dumb shit can't be tolerated. And no, GMs, that doesn't mean you get to barge in on locked rooms and banning people here n there. It's not your job to go into random rooms putting your nose where it doesn't belong. The community will do that for you. If a player encounters 3rd party applications that ruins their gaming experience, they will report it to you so wait for your opportunity and do your job in the most professional manner possible. Every professional in your position should understand privacy is of the utmost importance. If you can't guarantee that on your server, why would people follow you as their leader? Lots of games are like this - in the sense that nobody understands the concept of a community because its the internet and its mostly young people playing the game. But i thought i'd voice my opinion on here since I have a platform. It might reach some people. If I did this on Call of duty forums it wouldn't do a goddamn thing. They're not connected well enough. I know the people who play this game care about this game. I personally like playing with a little bit of ego too, but behind that you can tell when people are being playful, evil or just downright sad with it. That's just it. i'm done my rant. Sorry I've been on this game A LOT this week maybe that's why i'm pouring out now. I'm enemies with some people on this game lol, but pretty sure about 80% of the people i'm cool with because i've learned to deal with the constant irrational behavior. That's the type of relationship I like having with players. Maybe i'm spilling all of this because I want players to have a better experience. Game must be like hell for new comers and don't take that literally. Lol but then again ever since aeria era ended has there even been new comers? there are too many private servers for the same game imo...

Also i could point out good players and the good things about this game, because of course there are, but i would like to put all my focus on this topic for this thread no matter how much it made you cringe. the truth is truth. Liberals > everything. Free your mind young people, and go after better things. You might be letting out unnecessary emotions on your computer screen because your life isn't the way you wanted it to be. Gotta work for what you want in this world. Take doom12 for example, the infamous bad-mouthed gladiator. I know for a fact why people behave like him...any human being with a normal functioning brain whose inactive / have no job will constantly be bothered, especially men (not to be sexist but usually the oldest person in the family). Cause we grow up around our hard-working parents and know we should be doing something better with our time. no one is that pissed all the time lol. The root of this is your life itself. And I know this from experience. I think this is valuable information I'm writing here and eh, I hope it helps someone. Lot of you guys know that school isn't the only source of knowledge.

The ultimate in vanity
    Exploiting their supremacy
    I can't believe the things you say
    I can't believe
    I can't believe the price you pay
    Nothing can save you
    Justice is lost
    Justice is raped
    Justice is gone
    Pulling your strings
    Justice is done
    Seeking no truth
    Winning is all
    Find it so grim
    So true
    So real
    Last edited by TGIF; 04-23-2016 at 10:38 PM.

aese

Thanks
    ayy #madvillainy

Thanks
    Damn Zeeshan, I always had you pegged as some annoying troll guy who didn't take the game seriously. But your posts that I've read today cast you under a different light. I'm glad that there's a bit more to you than just the annoying troll noob I encountered back on Aeria. And that doom12 guy seems hilarious. I would pay to fight that guy just to see his reactions while beating him 50-0.

4. The following user said thank you to Deviok for this useful post:

TGIF (04-28-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hehe

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    Just to clear things up on my end, this game has weapons (piss swords/ 2-shotting SGs etc.) for you to play with so go ahead but seriously man, don't add ego to your 6v1 piss swording gang fights. like, you paid for those weapons and lots of nubs will whine about them. But if you're going to ego ppl whilst having an unfair advantage prepare to get roasted son cuz there's lots of people on gunz that can bring the justice to ya. You shouldn't feel confident about your shitty gaming skills unless you match your armor/weaponry with your opponent and beat them 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6 or whatever. Not 5v1, 6v2, 7v3 or any of that shit. This might be going into great detail (for some of you people...), but sometimes a 3v2 is fine so long as the teams are balanced (skill levels), that's how you assess team matches. Can't believe I'm having to point out this obviously, obviousable informascion. Pin this thread and label it: "Community guidelines for young people" or "Common sense for uncommon people" lol (and FYI, a person's brain usually hasn't 'fully' developed by the age of 25). You might say "oh it's the internet, that's how it is bro! Deal with it!" Well tbh, we're at the point where this is not just the internet anymore, bro. This is a community. I've been on this game enough that I've got to know people by now, like know a part of their story/life, their personality. We're connected with each other over a game, it's amazing. and yet people don't know how to behave in a community? This is NOT internet anymore buddy. You've been trolling persons since 2003. This is something completely different lmfao. You ever wonder what a troll is? think about harry potter or lord of the rings, and seriously take this time to think hard and vividly... to imagine what a troll looks like..............*busted* lol and that's what you chose to be?

If someone posted this common ****ing knowledge that 16 year olds are having so much trouble obtaining at their retarded age, we'd be a step closer to having a better community / less unnecessary ego. Playing this game since 2007 and ever since aeria closed this game, the community restrictions have gone downhill from there. Let's be serious, you GMs are never going to care enough because this is a private server it's not even a real game. I mean you guys are practically cursing in front of the people who play YOUR game. way to set an example for them. lol I hope this game gets taken over by some serious people. i mean warnings? what? no, if you think about it nobody will learn from a warning. a ban however, will teach people that dumb shit can't be tolerated. And no, GMs, that doesn't mean you get to barge in on locked rooms and banning people here n there. It's not your job to go into random rooms putting your nose where it doesn't belong. The community will do that for you. If a player encounters 3rd party applications that ruins their gaming experience, they will report it to you so wait for your opportunity and do your job in the most professional manner possible. Every professional in your position should understand privacy is of the utmost importance. If you can't guarantee that on your server, why would people follow you as their leader? Lots of games are like this - in the sense that nobody understands the concept of a community because its the internet and its mostly young people playing the game. But i thought i'd voice my opinion on here since I have a platform. It might reach some people. If I did this on Call of duty forums it wouldn't do a goddamn thing. They're not connected well enough. I know the people who play this game care about this game. I personally like playing with a little bit of ego too, but behind that you can tell when people are being playful, evil or just downright sad with it. That's just it. i'm done my rant. Sorry I've been on this game A LOT this week maybe that's why i'm pouring out now. I'm enemies with some people on this game lol, but pretty sure about 80% of the people i'm cool with because i've learned to deal with the constant irrational behavior. That's the type of relationship I like having with players. Maybe i'm spilling all of this because I want players to have a better experience. Game must be like hell for new comers and don't take that literally. Lol but then again ever since aeria era ended has there even been new comers? there are too many private servers for the same game imo...

Also i could point out good players and the good things about this game, because of course there are, but i would like to put all my focus on this topic for this thread no matter how much it made you cringe. the truth is truth. Liberals > everything. Free your mind young people, and go after better things. You might be letting out unnecessary emotions on your computer screen because your life isn't the way you wanted it to be. Gotta work for what you want in this world. Take doom12 for example, the infamous bad-mouthed gladiator. I know for a fact why people behave like him...any human being with a normal functioning brain whose inactive / have no job will constantly be bothered, especially men (not to be sexist but usually the oldest person in the family). Cause we grow up around our hard-working parents and know we should be doing something better with our time. no one is that pissed all the time lol. The root of this is your life itself. And I know this from experience. I think this is valuable information I'm writing here and eh, I hope it helps someone. Lot of you guys know that school isn't the only source of knowledge.

The ultimate in vanity
    I can't believe
    Nothing can save you
    Justice is lost
    Justice is raped
    Justice is gone
    Pulling your strings
    Justice is done
    Seeking no truth
    Winning is all
    Find it so grim
    So true
    So real
    why you talk so many?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    cuz I can
    Last edited by TGIF; 04-28-2016 at 02:21 AM.

YuanJr's Avatar why so serious

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post

The ultimate in vanity
    I can't believe
    Nothing can save you
    Justice is lost
    Justice is raped
    Justice is gone
    Pulling your strings
    Justice is done
    Seeking no truth
    Winning is all
    Find it so grim
    So true
    So real
    u really spent time writing this ?
    I Can I Will End Of The Story.

https://freestylersworld.com/signaturepics/sigpic139783_5.gif

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I've written 50-page essays. This is nothing to me. Spending time isn't always the same as spending energy on things. So tell me, user 'YuanJr', why would you spend energy writing a rhetorical question? Of-****ing-course I spent time writing this. I 'wrote' it, therefore I 'spent time' writing it. How hard is it to figure that out?
    Last edited by TGIF; 04-28-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Unfortunately, we exist in a epoch where effort is sneered and looked down apon. The attention spans of folk have depressingly dwindled to an unremitting low. Gladiator is unappealing to the eye and it will proceed to be disdained from facile, children nonetheless. Perhaps, that being said, the aethetics are planted in the complexity and insight that it has to propose to those whom decide to toil in its convoluted trials. Gunning is quite the opposite, its pleasing to the eye and yet lacks depth. Gladiators can easily become a gunner, but gunners have to face much more tribulations and consumption of time to become a 'shit-tier' glad. Gunning does require a bit of dexterity. Its not my intention to belittle the practice you put into it. This is only a response to the saying "its gunz not swordz"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jiiigglypuff View Post
    Unfortunately, we exist in a epoch where effort is sneered and looked down apon. The attention spans of folk have depressingly dwindled to an unremitting low. Gladiator is unappealing to the eye and it will proceed to be disdained from facile, children nonetheless. Perhaps, that being said, the aethetics are planted in the complexity and insight that it has to propose to those whom decide to toil in its convoluted trials. Gunning is quite the opposite, its pleasing to the eye and yet lacks depth. Gladiators can easily become a gunner, but gunners have to face much more tribulations and consumption of time to become a 'shit-tier' glad. Gunning does require a bit of dexterity. Its not my intention to belittle the practice you put into it. This is only a response to the saying "its gunz not swordz"
    to me it's really hard to gun i'm an ok glad. but even at my tryhard mode i fail to beat tryhard gunners probably because they spam more shots than me and i don't know how to aim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information