Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Suggestion type: Forum
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Top posters

Suggestion description: My idea its to add at top of the forum an section that will show the best posters of the day week and month. In this section you will be able to see the name of the posters and how many post they posted.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Why.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Why.
    No special reason.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I think this was suggested before (simar) and was declined, simply it's because it will cause spam

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    yeah nah bro

Spoiler!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    We had it before but for overall, we could try it again, but if it would cause massive spam it would be removed.

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (04-24-2016)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    This will just make people post random shit more and more, or do it the sneaky way I did when I first applied for GM over a year ago, post your music 3 times per day and make bullshit threads like "Do you play super smash bros?", "What do you think about this new change in this one game?", "Who's gonna buy monster hunter?"

So yeah, this will encourage people to just post stupid shit, and I don't know why someone should be celebrated for posting alot.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    We had it before but for overall, we could try it again, but if it would cause massive spam it would be removed.
    Ok.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    This will just make people post random shit more and more, or do it the sneaky way I did when I first applied for GM over a year ago, post your music 3 times per day and make bullshit threads like "Do you play super smash bros?", "What do you think about this new change in this one game?", "Who's gonna buy monster hunter?"

So yeah, this will encourage people to just post stupid shit, and I don't know why someone should be celebrated for posting alot.
    indeed, whats good about the fact you are the biggest nolifer of the week/ month. make no sense

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post

Smooth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information