Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Training tag

Suggestion description:
    Instead of adding team training mode(which I heard it's bugged) just make a roomtag [T] to make ANY gamemode a training room.
    You don't get kills, don't get deaths, don't get XP, play infection for fun without ruining your k/d, blabla etcetera.

Banned

Thanks
    No!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    but team training isnt broken, and dave would probably reply "too much work for something not that useful"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Not bad but dave said no more tags

In any case how is TT bugged? Works just fine for me
    Elaborate
    Pls
    Ty

Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Not bad but dave said no more tags

In any case how is TT bugged? Works just fine for me
    Elaborate
    Pls
    Ty
    I don't know, I heard it's limited to 1 round however I'm pretty sure a roomtag takes many less lines in the .xml file than a whole gamemode.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hetfield View Post
    I don't know, I heard it's limited to 1 round however I'm pretty sure a roomtag takes many less lines in the .xml file than a whole gamemode.
    consider that they have to add the tag to every single gamemode, making it like what, 9 more types of gamemodes?
    and its not limited to 1 round..idk what u on about

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hetfield View Post
    Lol no its not
    I happen to use it a lot to teach my friends who are new how to play the game

Works just fine
    In this case its not that useful

YuanJr's Avatar why so serious

Country
    Thanks
    The thing should do is make it 0 dmg so no body can kill in the training rooms not more because its annoying u cant even train these days ��
    I Can I Will End Of The Story.

https://freestylersworld.com/signaturepics/sigpic139783_5.gif

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YuanJr View Post
    The thing should do is make it 0 dmg so no body can kill in the training rooms not more because its annoying u cant even train these days ��
    Killing people in training rooms to become better is the purpose of a training room, it's a game where you supposed to kill others lol
    If you need to train some moved or whatnot then you can just make a private room for yourself.

OT: I don't think this is that bad of an idea. For some reason a lot of people "train" in duel rooms without thinking of swapping or giving duel streaks, so I mean I guess it could work but then again, no new tags.

10. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Eddie (04-25-2016)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Killing people in training rooms to become better is the purpose of a training room, it's a game where you supposed to kill others lol
    If you need to train some moved or whatnot then you can just make a private room for yourself.
    This. It's a shooting game. You're supposed to shoot and fight. Trust me, it's fun to stand around with some friends and chat in-game for a little bit, but you can't possibly expect someone to just not attack you in a training room. Fighting is how you get good at the game. You can't get good by aiming at still objects all day long or tbfing against a wall. Stop being sensitive man. I don't even know how you people find it entertaining to just stand around on a game that's supposed to be an action game lol. If you get mad when someone hits you, fight back. If you can't defend yourself, then just leave the room or ask the person to stop.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information