#1 Could you explain to us who is QueenMADONNA in 20 words?
QueenMADONNA is the Queen Bee of everything. QueenMADONNA is a strong, white, independent man who don’t need a woman.

#2 What would be your dream vacation?
Going on a trip all around Asia without having a fixed date to go back.

#3 What is your favourite way to travel?
I love flying. Planes are fast, there’s food. I also love airports, they’re so dynamic, and I just love to be there.

#4 What is your biggest fear?
Ironically, flying. Media these days is too much. I used to love flying, look outside the portholes, get excited every time the plane took off or landed. Now I just close it and hope for the best.

#5 Which event do you like the most to participate in?
A: Hide and seek. It combines my favorite game as a child with my current interests, one of them being GunZ.

#6 Which event do you like the least to participate in?
A: Race. It’s just dashing. Race maps are annoying.

#7 Do you have an all time hero?
A: Yes, Britney Spears. She’s an amazing person in real life, an amazing performer, has a long lasting career. She has been an inspiration to me for my whole life ever since I was 5 years old. I also really like Madonna, obviously, she’s an icon.

#8 Do you prefer warm or cold colours?
A: Warm.

#9 Which movie would you recommend to our community to watch?
A: Bad Teacher. That movie is the reason why I decided to become a teacher.

#10 Do you prefer watching a movie or a TV Series?
A: I used to watch a lot of movies, now it’s just series because they’re short, I barely can find time to watch a movie these days.

#11 What is your dream job?
A: To become a successful stand-up comedian. The only problem is, my humor is very specific and not everyone understands it.

#12 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
A: Definitely the United States of America. Everything about that country inspires me, fascinates me, and most of the people are amazing human beings. It’s always fun to hang around Americans.

#13 If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?
A: I would buy a two story apartment for myself in New York, probably.

#14 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?
A: Not that I can recall of.

#15 What games do you play in general?
Currently, Gunz, MapleStory, League of Legends, Mortal Kombat X and The Sims 4.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time?
A: Britney Spears - Gimme More, definitely. It’s Britney, bitch.

#17 Android or Apple? And Why?
A: Apple. I have a MacBook, an iPhone and Apple TV. I was skeptical about the price at first, but took a risk and haven’t complained a single time about my devices. I love the fact that everything with Apple devices is connected throughout and you can also control your home settings with them.

#18 Which drink do you like the most?
A: Ever since I became a teacher, I drink a bunch of coffee. But my all time favorite drink would probably be Longjing (Dragon Well) green tea.

#19 Any kind of food that you really do not like to eat?
A: I can’t stand regular milk. I can’t stand raisins. I can’t stand milk/dark/brown chocolate. Those three things.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize, which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
A: Jesus
Michi
Miranda
and Perfect (cuz it’s always rigged for him)

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (May 4th 2016).
Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.