Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chris540's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Alright this just started happening to me yesterday and i thought it was like some glitch so i logged off and figured it would fix tomarrow. Well it didnt and it happens to me no matter which account i get on. Ok everything is fine till i enter a game. when i enter the game i can move for about a second then i get the lag symbol above my head i can move very very slowly.. like for every 500 steps i move about a inch on my screen. i can still shoot my gunz and people can still kill me but its impossible to play like this. also every1s pings are still normal 40-150 and to every1 they say i ping 40-80. I dont understand what i happening and why its doing it to my computer and im willing to send pics and anything else u guys need to find out what is wrong.. just need to know how to fix it.. I have not tryed re downloading yet but i will try that now and if it works i will say that it worked in this thread so you guys can close it. thank you for the help

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    i never heard of this glitch b4
    o.o

I like to start wildfires

Munky's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I agree with Nathzi. This is the first time I saw this happening. Try re-downloading it and then tell us what happens when you're finished.

~Munky

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    "Failure is success if we learn from it."
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Respect's Avatar Total Noob

Thanks
    hmm b4 u do wa munky sed
    try to lower ur resolution
    in game go to option then video
    and lower ur resolution till u stop laggin
    Freestylers Biggest Noob

Thanks
    guh i tryed both of yalls ideas and neither of them worked. i changed resolution and i even checked the ports. then i redownloaded and nothing

Munky's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    This happened to be in IJJI and port forwarding didn't even help me. I just logged in one day and I stopped lagging, and it played fine. It could just he a glitch. Try rebooting your system.

~Munky

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    "Failure is success if we learn from it."
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    Try this one
    "uncheck the box on Misc below the port settings"

I like to start wildfires

Thanks
    did that already it didnt help. you think maybe it could be a hacker? just a guess

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Dude. Same Thing Happened To Me. Its Called Perma Lag. To Fix It, Just Gotta Redownload And Install FGunZ. How I Fixed It For Me.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Dude. Same Thing Happened To Me. Its Called Perma Lag. To Fix It, Just Gotta Redownload And Install FGunZ. How I Fixed It For Me.
    Originally Posted by Munky View Post
    This happened to be in IJJI and port forwarding didn't even help me. I just logged in one day and I stopped lagging, and it played fine. It could just he a glitch. Try rebooting your system.

~Munky

Thanks, I tried your idea Jakanadin and it didn't work for me but Munky's did maybe Thanks every1 for the help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information