Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Please stick to the debate, any post that contains something off-topic will be removed and that person will be banned from the thread.

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Maybe people get bored after an online game is more than a decade old, besides that. This is nothing like GunZ: The Duel.

- - - Updated - - -

People like you are the toxic we (or at least I) speak of. You sound like you own the competitive player base of GunZ, which is a no. Cause you yourself are a random or whatever.
    If all these ''randoms'' aren't allowed to CW you will never gain players to CW with. Think before you type. New players practicing competitive play is what you of all people need, crying about CW being inactive. They'll become better eventually.
    ''Random'' been playing since 2006 but ok.

OT: Ofc they are allowed to cw, where did i write that their not allowed to cw?
    Its obvious most of the oldgens left and its obvious that the staff want them back.
    Who didnt enjoy all that drama with Darker, Bar, Bible etc?
    Now you only have randoms who can barely reload shot post 1v1's in the ego section which is basicly killing this forum.
    We dont need new players to join the cw scene, we need the old ones to come back so we ( not talking about you since your a random) can enjoy the game
    again like we used to.

2016 new tgms be like:

Banned

Thanks
    This server is basically dead outside of the people in training rooms. The past two weeks we've only been able to actually cw once cuz everyone would stop facing us after one or two win.

4. The following user said thank you to MrCorpse for this useful post:

KR4K3N (05-10-2016)

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    ''Random'' been playing since 2006 but ok.

OT: Ofc they are allowed to cw, where did i write that their not allowed to cw?
    Its obvious most of the oldgens left and its obvious that the staff want them back.
    Who didnt enjoy all that drama with Darker, Bar, Bible etc?
    Now you only have randoms who can barely reload shot post 1v1's in the ego section which is basicly killing this forum.
    We dont need new players to join the cw scene, we need the old ones to come back so we ( not talking about you since your a random) can enjoy the game
    again like we used to.
    I think most of the oldgen have moved on robel lol. Let's see , I havent seen wayne rash bashy yoda jeroen in atleast 2years and they were some of the most active players in 2012. Only a couple of oldgen are still playing like bas or tak lol. Even if the server manage to bring oldgen back there's still a chance for hackers to come back too. There was a lot of cw 2-3 months ago (way more then now imo atleast we had 2 or 3 clan cwin at night here in canada) but rose literally killed the server. No one wanted to play anymore. It has been like that in the past too. I agree with your tournament idea tho but everytime theres a tourney it takes forever to be completed. Tourneys should be managed more tightly and seriously. We also cannot afford things like having corrupted GM seeing how the rose drama turned out. I hate to say it but i think the game is slowly dying. We need something fresh and new fast.

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KR4K3N View Post
    I think most of the oldgen have moved on robel lol. Let's see , I havent seen wayne rash bashy yoda jeroen in atleast 2years and they were some of the most active players in 2012. Only a couple of oldgen are still playing like bas or tak lol. Even if the server manage to bring oldgen back there's still a chance for hackers to come back too. There was a lot of cw 2-3 months ago (way more then now imo atleast we had 2 or 3 clan cwin at night here in canada) but rose literally killed the server. No one wanted to play anymore. It has been like that in the past too. I agree with your tournament idea tho but everytime theres a tourney it takes forever to be completed. Tourneys should be managed more tightly and seriously. We also cannot afford things like having corrupted GM seeing how the rose drama turned out. I hate to say it but i think the game is slowly dying. We need something fresh and new fast.
    Yoda is banned, pretty sure the same goes for Jeroen.

Banned

Thanks
    Well the thing about the players scheduling matches is a huge part in why I don't wanna take part in them.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    no drama no hate yes peace yes love

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Of course people start mentioning oldgen/newgen crap. I have been here forever just lurking in the shadows. No one here knows me.
    No one can make a point spewing that crap it means nothing. As for something more constructive:

I miss lead. The whole anti-lead system ruins my nostalgia of iGunz and early ijji days. Makes it too easy for shotbots and now we have most of the private server community pointing fingers at everyone. No trust. Leading wasn't something you could fake and it was certainly a skill in the early days of Gunz. Anti-lead systems pretty much took that whole aspect out of the game and it was only cause people cried so much about not being able to lead and their shotbots not working they had to 'fix' something that was essentially not even broken.

I'm not a big fan of most custom maps that have been created. They don't have nearly as much finish like the ones Maiet made. Most of them are cheesy and remind me of a six year old's coloring book. Very few maps had as much thought and detail put into them. No one wants to play Port, Station, Dungeon, or even Island. All excellent and fun maps. Maybe it's just my nostalgia talking but people would rather play poorly thought out and designed maps than ones of higher quality. Hell even High Haven in the later ijji days was pretty fun. I compare them to maps like Asylum that everyone for some reason loves playing on and you can't even hold a match to it. I suppose at least people still like playing Town or Garden.. But I really miss the original maps and no one wants to play them cause there is so many other shitty options they could pick.

Community I don't mind much. Gunz has always been egotrash type of community in the first place. Doesn't really matter to me I think you kind of need thick skin anyway to play Gunz. The one thing I do find unfortunate is I don't believe any private server community will ever come across a truly 'new' player which is what Gunz needs. Everyone that plays these days are just remains of original servers. Everyone here knows how to play Gunz. I honestly don't see a person that has never played Gunz picking up the game without getting very frustrated and feeling totally hopeless when playing against people that have played Gunz for many years.. which would be everyone here. The nice thing with the original server when no private server existed is they had the channels for specific level ranges which would give a general skillcap in place and keep the pros away from the noobs. It wouldn't stop smurfs but I don't think that was really an issue. Clearly with private servers there is nothing appealing for truly new Gunz players. No focus has ever been put on them. Now that the original servers have died and only private servers exist I don't know of any way a truly new player could come into a Gunz private server and get totally rekt and very discouraged. It's just creating a giant cesspool of old players - there is no longer any 'new blood' coming into Gunz. I honestly can't think of any way to fix that and I don't know if anyone could come up with an viable idea of fixing that. Right now with all private servers out there; there is no room for new players. There is no appeal or even a chance for new Gunz players. That will be the downfall of Gunz.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Banned

Thanks
    Holy shit the guy above me wrote so much that I can't even quote him.

11. The following user said thank you to MrCorpse for this useful post:

la flame (05-11-2016)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information