Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Do you think GunZ can be saved despite the toxic community/old functions and engine/it's just not fun as it used to be?

/Discuss

Here I'll start us off: I personally do, once we fix old bugs and add some new gamemodes/get rid of useless shit, e.g; maps that are never used. DTR? Asylum?
    Last edited by Michi; 05-03-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    release the fcking spymode and V8

more players will come

3. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

ijramist (05-03-2016)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Inb4 complain about staff members.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Historia (05-10-2016), Katsuro (05-10-2016), la flame (05-03-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    i hate all the staff members and admins

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Inb4 complain about staff members.
    This is a very popular one, but when it comes down to it, if the majority of the staff members are corrupt, don't you think that this server would've been dead a while ago?

ʘ‿ʘ

Country
    Thanks
    Well its good idea cuz i go to other servers sometimes for making videos cuz more maps

Thanks
    Gunz is an old game, the problem many servers now a days have is that they still focus on new players instead of the old players.
    You could score big time if you give a tempting reward to people who stopped playing and give them some motivation to start again.

New players for gunz can still be spotted in the vast waste land known as Brazil but it should not be your primary focus

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    This is a very popular one, but when it comes down to it, if the majority of the staff members are corrupt, don't you think that this server would've been dead a while ago?
    this gunz is slowly dying just look at the player count chart and its not because of people being banned alot of people who arent banned also left either they are done with gunz , the players , hackers.

maby V8 will attract more players like it did when V7 got released i hope it does though

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    this gunz is slowly dying just look at the player count chart and its not because of people being banned alot of people who arent banned also left either they are done with gunz , the players , hackers.

maby V8 will attract more players like it did when V7 got released i hope it does though
    It was even lower at the beginning of last year, actually the beginning of last year was a real drop for FG and some of this year, but if you go to the statistics you can notice in the past week the players been higher than usual. Not sure what is going on but eh..

Originally Posted by Cartoonz View Post
    Gunz is an old game, the problem many servers now a days have is that they still focus on new players instead of the old players.
    You could score big time if you give a tempting reward to people who stopped playing and give them some motivation to start again.

New players for gunz can still be spotted in the vast waste land known as Brazil but it should not be your primary focus
    I guess it's this way since a majority of this server is filled with people who are newer to GunZ than others that actually have the connection to the server, we post polls etc. to find out what you guys want and its those bits of oldgens that don't really interact here.. I do get where you're going though.

I personally don't know what would bring old players back though qq

Country
    Thanks
    Probably because of 2 weeks vacation ( netherlands , not sure about other countrys)

we will see though IF V8 gets released how the player count is going to be

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information