Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    how about we grab the toxic players and throw them away!

sucked georges cock for it

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    Probably because of 2 weeks vacation ( netherlands , not sure about other countrys)

we will see though IF V8 gets released how the player count is going to be
    Yes v8 our light.. I really hope it does too.

Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    how about we grab the toxic players and throw them away!
    If you're gonna troll I'm just gonna get you thread banned, either post something useful or leave.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Many players have quit because money reward was removed.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    Many players have quit because money reward was removed.
    I find this odd considering before the 100$ in 2013 there were over 500 players... and I don't care much for that minority much anyways considering they're not committed players and would leave once we even think about changing things.
    Last edited by Michi; 05-03-2016 at 08:55 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Stuwadie (05-03-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    im done in general on fg for awhile cause of the last i was on gunz even randoms which names i dont wnna mention was hacking and openly telling me in whisper they was and after on skype

i dont enjoy a game where even questers are hacking now so i tend to play once a week or 2 weeks n thats jus to chill or troll or look for a decent room which is hard on fg cause of all these f4g4tron roommods

7. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Stuwadie (05-03-2016)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    I find this odd considering before the 100$ in 2013 there were over 500 players... and I don't care much for that minority much anyways considering they're not committed players and would leave once we change things.
    Some players have returned to FG because of the money reward and they have left right after it was removed.
    Also this game is getting old.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    im done in general on fg for awhile cause of the last i was on gunz even randoms which names i dont wnna mention was hacking and openly telling me in whisper they was and after on skype

i dont enjoy a game where even questers are hacking now so i tend to play once a week or 2 weeks n thats jus to chill or troll or look for a decent room which is hard on fg cause of all these f4g4tron roommods
    yeah cant trust anybody anymore though why u think i dont play alot all because of those unlegit people who ruin the game

i only grind these forums now sometimes i go ingame

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    It was even lower at the beginning of last year, actually the beginning of last year was a real drop for FG and some of this year, but if you go to the statistics you can notice in the past week the players been higher than usual. Not sure what is going on but eh..

I guess it's this way since a majority of this server is filled with people who are newer to GunZ than others that actually have the connection to the server, we post polls etc. to find out what you guys want and its those bits of oldgens that don't really interact here.. I do get where you're going though.

I personally don't know what would bring old players back though qq
    I'd say use the current players, I am fairly sure that the bigger part got here with people they know. I haven't been at fg too many times but when I was here it was because my friends asked me to get online and play with them.

Not too sure how the Recruit a friend system works here or even if it is here, but play around with that. Make it known in game and at the forum that if players would like to see the server grow again that they are the key to the solution and shouldn't blame staff members for everything that they can do them selves ! FG is a stable server comparing it to others, I was staff for a great amount of time at another server which has a terrible client (this should spoil the server but its not meant to be an advertisement ) but we maintained a 100 person playerbase only by staying in touch with friends, now that the old staff team I was part of got cleaned by the owner and co owner it resulted in player loss down to 15. So I'd say use connections the people have and reward them for doing so!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cartoonz View Post
    I'd say use the current players, I am fairly sure that the bigger part got here with people they know. I haven't been at fg too many times but when I was here it was because my friends asked me to get online and play with them.

Not too sure how the Recruit a friend system works here or even if it is here, but play around with that. Make it known in game and at the forum that if players would like to see the server grow again that they are the key to the solution and shouldn't blame staff members for everything that they can do them selves ! FG is a stable server comparing it to others, I was staff for a great amount of time at another server which has a terrible client (this should spoil the server but its not meant to be an advertisement ) but we maintained a 100 person playerbase only by staying in touch with friends, now that the old staff team I was part of got cleaned by the owner and co owner it resulted in player loss down to 15. So I'd say use connections the people have and reward them for doing so!
    We have a referral system but in my opinion we haven't been paying much attention to it (I'm not even sure if it still gives prizes anymore), I wanna post some ideas on what we should do with it to get a ball rolling but I'm not sure if it'll happen anyways.

Thanks
    release v8 and try patchin every hack that is open for now. try making some 4v4 tournaments so descebt people who left turn back again. try making more and more tournaments so they keep playing. also check the.people who u trust was playing legit(top tier players) who ruin servers like these because of trust. they actually are aimfixing while u guys keep seing them as descent players . and get the reward back. im sure ur server will be like 500+ within 2 months again

- - - Updated - - -

also get me unbanned so i can destroy this server again and this will give more peoole motivation to train and become better so tyey can reach my level at 1v1ing. im not joking

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information