Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    this gunz is slowly dying just look at the player count chart and its not because of people being banned alot of people who arent banned also left either they are done with gunz , the players , hackers.

maby V8 will attract more players like it did when V7 got released i hope it does though
    It was even lower at the beginning of last year, actually the beginning of last year was a real drop for FG and some of this year, but if you go to the statistics you can notice in the past week the players been higher than usual. Not sure what is going on but eh..

Originally Posted by Cartoonz View Post
    Gunz is an old game, the problem many servers now a days have is that they still focus on new players instead of the old players.
    You could score big time if you give a tempting reward to people who stopped playing and give them some motivation to start again.

New players for gunz can still be spotted in the vast waste land known as Brazil but it should not be your primary focus
    I guess it's this way since a majority of this server is filled with people who are newer to GunZ than others that actually have the connection to the server, we post polls etc. to find out what you guys want and its those bits of oldgens that don't really interact here.. I do get where you're going though.

I personally don't know what would bring old players back though qq

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Probably because of 2 weeks vacation ( netherlands , not sure about other countrys)

we will see though IF V8 gets released how the player count is going to be

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    It was even lower at the beginning of last year, actually the beginning of last year was a real drop for FG and some of this year, but if you go to the statistics you can notice in the past week the players been higher than usual. Not sure what is going on but eh..

I guess it's this way since a majority of this server is filled with people who are newer to GunZ than others that actually have the connection to the server, we post polls etc. to find out what you guys want and its those bits of oldgens that don't really interact here.. I do get where you're going though.

I'd say use the current players, I am fairly sure that the bigger part got here with people they know. I haven't been at fg too many times but when I was here it was because my friends asked me to get online and play with them.

Not too sure how the Recruit a friend system works here or even if it is here, but play around with that. Make it known in game and at the forum that if players would like to see the server grow again that they are the key to the solution and shouldn't blame staff members for everything that they can do them selves ! FG is a stable server comparing it to others, I was staff for a great amount of time at another server which has a terrible client (this should spoil the server but its not meant to be an advertisement ) but we maintained a 100 person playerbase only by staying in touch with friends, now that the old staff team I was part of got cleaned by the owner and co owner it resulted in player loss down to 15. So I'd say use connections the people have and reward them for doing so!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cartoonz View Post
    I'd say use the current players, I am fairly sure that the bigger part got here with people they know. I haven't been at fg too many times but when I was here it was because my friends asked me to get online and play with them.

Not too sure how the Recruit a friend system works here or even if it is here, but play around with that. Make it known in game and at the forum that if players would like to see the server grow again that they are the key to the solution and shouldn't blame staff members for everything that they can do them selves ! FG is a stable server comparing it to others, I was staff for a great amount of time at another server which has a terrible client (this should spoil the server but its not meant to be an advertisement ) but we maintained a 100 person playerbase only by staying in touch with friends, now that the old staff team I was part of got cleaned by the owner and co owner it resulted in player loss down to 15. So I'd say use connections the people have and reward them for doing so!
    We have a referral system but in my opinion we haven't been paying much attention to it (I'm not even sure if it still gives prizes anymore), I wanna post some ideas on what we should do with it to get a ball rolling but I'm not sure if it'll happen anyways.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post

old players wont join fg simply because of items and stupid stuff with spray etc and reason of the last 2 weeks more players play is cuz another better server is getting ddos'd

6. The following user said thank you to Portgaz for this useful post:

la flame (05-04-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Portgaz View Post
    old players wont join fg simply because of items and stupid stuff with spray etc and reason of the last 2 weeks more players play is cuz another better server is getting ddos'd

then that server is x1000 shit cant even protect from ddos LOL

fgunz is the best server out

Thanks
    then that server is x1000 shit cant even protect from ddos LOL

fgunz is the best server out
    simply cuz '....' dont wanna ddos fg since he likes dave doesnt make it the best server out

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Portgaz View Post
    That isn't really a valid statement considering if FGunZ went down for maintenance that other server's playercount would go up as well.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    how about we grab the toxic players and throw them away!

sucked georges cock for it

Country
    Thanks
    Probably because of 2 weeks vacation ( netherlands , not sure about other countrys)

we will see though IF V8 gets released how the player count is going to be
    Yes v8 our light.. I really hope it does too.

Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    how about we grab the toxic players and throw them away!
    If you're gonna troll I'm just gonna get you thread banned, either post something useful or leave.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information