Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Olifant View Post
    thats why im not in the mood for this, you only look at the negative things. think about it. Oldgens wants to proof they are the best and they call their old teammates.
    i've seen this working on other servers. i named ijji cuz if i named another server you would qq and ban me for advertising. i could explain you how it will work you this server but since you guys not open for suggestions you could also just close this thread
    'You guys' as in only Stephan considering you haven't talked to any other developer/made a suggestion thread on it is a biased opinion. I for one would love to hear what you have in mind for tournaments.

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Do you think GunZ can be saved despite the toxic community/old functions and engine/it's just not fun as it used to be?

/Discuss

Here I'll start us off: I personally do, once we fix old bugs and add some new gamemodes/get rid of useless shit, e.g; maps that are never used. DTR? Asylum?
    because u dont use em dont mean never used?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moistz View Post
    because u dont use em dont mean never used?
    Okay take a picture of all the channels. Do you see any rooms using DTR? Asylum? If proven so, I stand corrected.

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    ppl use asylum for infection every day oo

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moistz View Post
    ppl use asylum for infection every day oo
    If that's the case I stood corrected, apologies. But I do have a point on getting rid of some of the useless maps.. has nothing to do with me playing - but considering I spectate rooms everyday I notice the maps that are never used.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Do you think GunZ can be saved despite the toxic community/old functions and engine/it's just not fun as it used to be?

/Discuss

Here I'll start us off: I personally do, once we fix old bugs and add some new gamemodes/get rid of useless shit, e.g; maps that are never used. DTR? Asylum?
    Ill list some reasons i got
    1. anti-lead is still very bad (adding decimals even proves how far off it is from good)
    2. server feels heavy and consumes much fps
    3. people who play cw don't want ruin/weaponshop/station and other maps to play in
    4. take crosshair pic back off. Bringing it back is like encouraging people to shotbot again
    5. Changing shotgun delays to 1000 would be nice

I only play cws so im saying it from a competitive point of view. Another note is tournaments attract competitive players, and i mean regular 4v4 ones with specific times for matches set by the staff.

7. The following 6 users say thank you to Tetra for this useful post:

Crest (05-06-2016), Inori (05-04-2016), Opeth (05-03-2016), Portgaz (05-03-2016), Sunfire (05-04-2016), yas6en (05-12-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Ill list some reasons i got
    1. anti-lead is still very bad (adding decimals even proves how far off it is from good)
    2. server feels heavy and consumes much fps
    3. people who play cw don't want ruin/weaponshop/station and other maps to play in
    4. take crosshair pic back off. Bringing it back is like encouraging people to shotbot again
    5. Changing shotgun delays to 1000 would be nice

I only play cws so im saying it from a competitive point of view. Another note is tournaments attract competitive players, and i mean regular 4v4 ones with specific times for matches set by the staff.
    I respect your opinion overall, and as I recall the shotguns moving back to 1000 delay is in mind for the next version (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ave-1000-delay)

- Crosshair pick was already turned off.
    - Perhaps make a thread in the suggestion thread for people to vote on getting rid of some maps from clan war?
    - I can't do anything about anti lead q-q
    - I'm pretty sure Stephan is on the whole FG being an FPS hog thing (as well as being bloated).
    Last edited by Michi; 05-03-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    massives dont make sense in gunz thats the reason its dead
    O O ****
    l l guy here massives
    although the massive is infront the guy at the back still gets massived
    so broken
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    -Maybe change the Duel tournaments a little. Instead of a single duel tournaments that are for 1v1s, maybe add 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s, etc... (It could also be something else added to the weekly competitions).
    -As for the toxic community, thats a little difficult to change since thats more on a personal level. You could just make a simple response after you die and they immediately get salty. If they get to the point where you feel offended, then just screenshot and report simple as that.
    -I can honestly hate how people think that there are so many hackers around. The GMs are doing good enough to, but its hard to make a move when lately its been more on opinion rather than straight facts. Don't go through the effort of claiming that someone is a hacker just because they are better than you. Respect each other's strengths and give em a good "gf" when you lose.
    -The player count is not what you think. A lot of us play in different time zones and its not like you see the same 200-350 people playing all day. New people log in and new people log out.

Do I think this server will last? Well, yea. Why? We have a creative community that are capable of showing us new things almost every day. I enjoy seeing all the frags being made s/o to Taint. Although the toxicity will most likely never end, I still wait and see what will happen next.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    -Maybe change the Duel tournaments a little. Instead of a single duel tournaments that are for 1v1s, maybe add 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s, etc... (It could also be something else added to the weekly competitions).
    -As for the toxic community, thats a little difficult to change since thats more on a personal level. You could just make a simple response after you die and they immediately get salty. If they get to the point where you feel offended, then just screenshot and report simple as that.
    -I can honestly hate how people think that there are so many hackers around. The GMs are doing good enough to, but its hard to make a move when lately its been more on opinion rather than straight facts. Don't go through the effort of claiming that someone is a hacker just because they are better than you. Respect each other's strengths and give em a good "gf" when you lose.
    -The player count is not what you think. A lot of us play in different time zones and its not like you see the same 200-350 people playing all day. New people log in and new people log out.

Do I think this server will last? Well, yea. Why? We have a creative community that are capable of showing us new things almost every day. I enjoy seeing all the frags being made s/o to Taint. Although the toxicity will most likely never end, I still wait and see what will happen next.
    yes1!!!1!!!111!!!11!!!! x10000

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information