Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    people wanting a 1v1 whisper PurpleSwag right now for I am online / afk in lobby. Step up to the ring or don't talk. For all you nublets talking right now allow me to put you into the dirt for good.

You guys doing hit n run like beaners...even in your verbal attacks you pedal lol. I can already imagine how boring it would be fighting a bunch of cowards. You guys are like one of those people who don't vote, yet complain about the candidate that was picked for presidency. Now's your chance. easy to talk and run isn't it? If a player doesn't wanna get talked about, he shouldn't have stepped in the ****ing ring. If Tyson didn't wanna get knocked out, he wouldn't step in the ring. When Tyson gets in the ring what happens? He knocks mother****az out. Well that's what PurpleSwag is gonna do. When you come against me, I'm gonna knock you out one way or another.

Anything you say after this is invalid unless you step up to me in-game. Do you see me going to gunners' ego threads and claiming gunning is ez without backing it up? no. so grow the **** up.
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-05-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Thread Information