Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    s/o to rein
    sup Clint eastwood

Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    stfu ez kid. stop posting.
    and you're a baddie. i've taken care of 1000 other baddies like you. you're no different. typical baddie who likes to talk sht, but can't back it up
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-05-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    sup Clint eastwood

and you're a baddie. i've taken care of 1000 other baddies like you. you're no different. typical baddie who likes to talk sht, but can't back it up

6. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

TGIF (05-05-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Gladiators: I BEAT EVERYONE IM BEST PERSON IN WORLD!!!

when in reality the only thing you beat is your own meat

im out

8. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Lemon (05-06-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    soo...

10. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

TGIF (05-05-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    people wanting a 1v1 whisper PurpleSwag right now for I am online / afk in lobby. Step up to the ring or don't talk. For all you nublets talking right now allow me to put you into the dirt for good.

You guys doing hit n run like beaners...even in your verbal attacks you pedal lol. I can already imagine how boring it would be fighting a bunch of cowards. You guys are like one of those people who don't vote, yet complain about the candidate that was picked for presidency. Now's your chance. easy to talk and run isn't it? If a player doesn't wanna get talked about, he shouldn't have stepped in the ****ing ring. If Tyson didn't wanna get knocked out, he wouldn't step in the ring. When Tyson gets in the ring what happens? He knocks mother****az out. Well that's what PurpleSwag is gonna do. When you come against me, I'm gonna knock you out one way or another.

Anything you say after this is invalid unless you step up to me in-game. Do you see me going to gunners' ego threads and claiming gunning is ez without backing it up? no. so grow the **** up.
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-05-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    form a line post ur name in game and fight the man

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    people wanting a 1v1 whisper PurpleSwag right now for I am online / afk in lobby. Step up to the ring or don't talk. For all you nublets talking right now allow me to put you into the dirt for good.

You guys doing hit n run like beaners...even in your verbal attacks you pedal lol. I can already imagine how boring it would be fighting a bunch of cowards. You guys are like one of those people who don't vote, yet complain about the candidate that was picked for presidency. Now's your chance. easy to talk and run isn't it? If a player doesn't wanna get talked about, he shouldn't have stepped in the ****ing ring. If Tyson didn't wanna get knocked out, he wouldn't step in the ring. When Tyson gets in the ring what happens? He knocks mother****az out. Well that's what PurpleSwag is gonna do. When you come against me, I'm gonna knock you out one way or another.

Anything you say after this is invalid unless you step up to me in-game. Do you see me going to gunners' ego threads and claiming gunning is ez without backing it up? no. so grow the **** up.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information