Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    Since you decided to give this great contribution to this thread, I decided to look around and see what other forum posts you make and what you're into. Here's some 2kute quotes from you that I found among all the other nerdy shit I saw:

I've been knowing Sergio for years........ he never hacks LOL kids just so shit when a ***** thats good 3-4 shots them they go into RQ/Panic mode the era of legits being treated like unlegit smh...

idk i never thought of myself of being that important and rose is just a clan they obviously can't beat in cw so they try to make irrelavent threads on people who arent even apart of that clans cw...

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for Hearthstone players that play the game heavy and wanted to start a hearth team that discusses new expansions and everything hearth

Get on FG right now I'll body you and your whole clan. GL on clan :]

WE ONLY EAT LIKE ALPHAS OVER HERERERERERRERE.

i play chess

end quote. You're on a forum with other nerds and such, don't try to somehow distance yourself from them when you're one of them. Loser.
    the fact that you researched someones forum profile and posts.. just to act cool

end quote. you need a life and fast bro

Eragon's Avatar No Fear

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    gg, EU player who is not relevant among the majority of NA players on FG so no matter who 10-0's you or vice versa, no one will care. Please stay in your little EU circle and don't come out of it unless you want to fight the best. #1America. Attachment 14744

jk Sumai #1
    omg ....Ok
    no fear
    [IMG]

3. Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    the fact that you researched someones forum profile and posts.. just to act cool

end quote. you need a life and fast bro
    idk he did it pretty fast so it seems he's a profile lookup pro xD

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread Information