Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    you can cancel a massive by overlapping an animation with another one. Kiedo who discovered Kstyle, and created a thread on ********** about God Theory, basically, it was called "In Search of the God Frame" and similar to any glitch in this game, once you see that it can be done, you can learn how to influence it and use it to your advantage. and if your a gladiator like me, youd know that it either takes 2 dashes or 1 extended dash for a massives duration be up. this is only 1 momentum cancled dash. so its canceled sooner than a normal massive. you see that I'm able to do it consistently. you'd think that it doesn't make much of a difference but if you played gladiator long enough like myself, you'd know that the lil shit matters.

translation for the arabs - its the allah frame hhhhhh

kiedos theory - http://www.**********.com/showthread...-in-a-Bad-Game

Kiedo deleted his youtube but it had him doing it once and he said it was one of the most difficult cancel in the game

Last edited by Jiiigglypuff; 05-12-2016 at 12:34 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Jiiigglypuff for this useful post:

Stuwadie (05-12-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    yes, having a skill like that during battle would be op, honestly if its as hard as you say it is no1 would use it in battle simply because its not worth the risk.
    btw the link is broken

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    note: this move is only for people who have developed larger biceps

not for you spaghetti arm kids

5. The following 6 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Fay (05-12-2016), Jiiigglypuff (05-12-2016), la flame (05-12-2016), StephanM (05-30-2016), Syzygy (05-12-2016), xPeace (05-12-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    ya ull have to google - in search of the god frame kiedo gunz, its on a forum that I cant advertise, but let me add that, similar to tbf, you have to get a feel of the timing. and you can influence it the more you practice. but itd be useless unless you can do it consistently. and im showing you that it can be influenced consistantly

Banned

Thanks
    since you cant follow the link heres a quote of the thread

Kiedo - " There are two known types of animation canceling. The first is commonly used by everyone familiar with the game and it's "styles." Some actions simply have higher priority than others and as such, have the innate ability to stop them dead in their tracks. The most prominent examples being how block cancels the slash or how a stab interrupts the dash. The second kind of canceling is primarily used with YoYo and it's variants, although it is also present in Jet Theory. While shortening the actual effect of the action, the animation continues on as if nothing has changed, allowing you to perform otherwise impossible feats such as shooting while dashing or stabbing with a gun in hand. This is all common knowledge and is considered the very basis of which all moves are founded.

However, the purpose of this thread is to suggest that there is, in fact, a third method to animation canceling, the likes of which has never been discovered nor even theorized in all the years since GunZ came to be. A method so diverse that it could be used to cancel nearly any action you might conjure and yet so obvious that it's likely everyone has experienced it weekly, if not daily. It is only by chance that I happened upon this discovery and to be honest, it didn't take me long to understand why it has remained hidden for all these years. I believe it is merely a case of not being able to see the air for the invisible man. Regardless, it is clearly the most USELESS of all glitches in the entire game and I regret finding it to begin with.

This is God Theory

Let's say that every action has a total of 10 frames (obviously untrue). When you use the first type of animation canceling, you have a choice of where to end the action. You can end it at the first frame or even the ninth if you prefer. Some actions, like slashing, will have no effect if you end them at the first frame because the actual slash doesn't start until the animation is around halfway through. Thus, it is preferable to end just after the slash takes effect, around maybe the fourth or fifth frame.

Using the second type of animation canceling, every single action is forced to end at the very first frame. Actions such as stabbing or dashing are effective immediately, thus it is preferable to use this method, especially since it is your only choice most of the time.

God Theory allows you to end an animation at frame ZERO. When you cancel an action with this method, time regresses for a split second and the game acts as if you never touched the keyboard to begin with. If you have ever pressed a key and noticed your character not react properly, you have witnessed the God Frame. I believe the cancellation occurs when you begin a new action during the ending frame of a current animation. It is essentially the opposite of Jet Theory and yet just as hard to accomplish.

With the God Frame, you can, in theory, cancel anything from a lunge to a jump. However, since the animation ends before it can begin, nothing will happen and you won't be able to see any difference outside of a non-responsive key press. This glitch has no applications and no combat effectiveness. You might be hesitant to believe that it actually exists, given it's elusive and pointless nature. To that, I say have faith. Faith in Kiedo and faith in MAIET's incompetence.

YouTube - Vanishing Massive "

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    bro that shits mad like intersting uhh dude XD

like for real though when u think about the cancel and stuff and its *new discovery in gunz* and it could change everything and make u like the Hand of God in the GunZ crazy uhhh bro
    Last edited by Syzygy; 05-12-2016 at 02:26 AM. Reason: i had to ad someti mhng man

Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    reading these posts in this thread had me like

10. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Jiiigglypuff (05-12-2016)

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Been doing this for years lol, it's nothing new

Banned

Thanks