Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Fgunz
    Suggestion title:
    perm /ignore <player name>

Suggestion description:
    why this still is not a thing in gunz? temp /ignore not worth it. if i want /ignore player its not for 1day. ty

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    This has been suggested a lot of times and I don't think it is possible.

That's intended behavior, players are only ignored during your client session.

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Muosse View Post
    This has been suggested a lot of times and I don't think it is possible.

That's intended behavior, players are only ignored during your client session.
    No idea how hard it would be to make it server stored though. Might be worth it with the amount of times it's suggested.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I say no to making it permanent, just because people's personalities change constantly overtime, including yours. So odds are you're not going to permanently hate someone over a game (unless you a bitch, kek). If someone's ****ing with you that much to the point where you permanently hate them, you most likely should be reporting them for their actions, not /ignoring it lol.

I do think it would be nice to keep a list in the lobby though, like how there's your friends list and clan list. Maybe add another tab so we can manage who we have ignored while we're still online. That way in case you want to unmute someone and forgot the colors in their name or something, you can just click over to your "Ignore" tab and all the names would be listed right there.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I say no to making it permanent, just because people's personalities change constantly overtime, including yours. So odds are you're not going to permanently hate someone over a game (unless you a bitch, kek). If someone's ****ing with you that much to the point where you permanently hate them, you most likely should be reporting them for their actions, not /ignoring it lol.

I do think it would be nice to keep a list in the lobby though, like how there's your friends list and clan list. Maybe add another tab so we can manage who we have ignored while we're still online. That way in case you want to unmute someone and forgot the colors in their name or something, you can just click over to your "Ignore" tab and all the names would be listed right there.
    This would be ideal yes and would still keep you triggered for possibly removing people from that list if it were permanent.

Thread Information