Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    roflolmfaomfgtfo

Suggestion description:
    could you add a function "/ignore all" that ignores everyone in the room, since that function doesnt apply to staff itll be like a personal room silence,
    and before you would say, "just silence the room", I think its illogical that i ask a staff to silence everyone just for my own chat to be silenced.

Midget's Avatar christ the comforter

Country
    Thanks
    v
    ~~

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midget View Post
    v
    ~~
    if you took the time to read my suggestion, i said that i want to see the messages written by the staff

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Most likely won't happen. Best solution is to press V like Midget said. I hardly doubt they going to code so that you can see only the staff members write something.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Most likely won't happen. Best solution is to press V like Midget said. I hardly doubt they going to code so that you can see only the staff members write something.
    writing /ignore on staff members doesnt affect anything anyways (as far as i know) so all that needs to be added is the adding of everyone to the ignorelist much easier, therefore the /ignoreall

Country
    Thanks
    I never tried it myself, because we're not allowed to do it. But I have never heard that we CANT do it.

Nevertheless, this is really pointless, if you don't want to read everyone's comment, press V. If you wanna talk to a staff member, don't press V.

If you wan't to just see announcements and such from staff, most likely event announcements for you, just check the event icon here at the forum.

Or you could just ignore everyone in the comments.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I never tried it myself, because we're not allowed to do it. But I have never heard that we CANT do it.

Nevertheless, this is really pointless, if you don't want to read everyone's comment, press V. If you wanna talk to a staff member, don't press V.

If you wan't to just see announcements and such from staff, most likely event announcements for you, just check the event icon here at the forum.

this is more of a convenience suggestion. i dont want to go refresh the forum every 5 minutes, and i dont want to add everyone to my ignorelist manually every time i log in (imagine if i crash or something)

Country
    Thanks
    You're probably the only one with this problem, and I doubt it will be added.

But who knows, let's see what the dev's/admins say incase they don't got anything else to spend their time on.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks

Agree.
    declined

Thread Information