Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    oh didnt even saw you was asking money for it

you can make players signatures for free but this is not really a marketplace and i think it also goes against the rules of selling and buying

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Can't really do that anymore.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    You're very creative in your ideas and you pull them off in your artworks fluidly. But there are always other ways of improvement in your work.
    Alot of your signatures' text seems to be place there for the sake of just being there, try to have them blend in a little more into the signature instead of just being like a carelessly placed stamp on an envelope. The same is to be said on some of the renders as well, they do not feel embedded into the signature.

The text based signatures needs a little more experimenting as well in terms of effects and general pleasing of the eyes.

I totally disagree with your idea of monetising a signature or a 150x150 avatar. you should consider these as "creative freedom" and to improve your graphic design skills. YouTube banners and corporate posters aside. I hope you would reconsider your rates because currently i personally do not feel that your works (although they're very good) deserve pay.

Thanks
    4444 gm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information