Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    It's not restricting anyone. Anyone can join,the ping for leading would be set to 30 for example and you would just lead them like you would if some one was actually 30 ping. I'm not asking to make a roomtag that doesn't alot people to play. So if there are three 200 pingers and five 60 pingers,you could set a room tag so that everyone can lead at the same measure. This does not restrict anyone from playing,this doesn't set limits to anyone from joining. This is meant to be a mode to try out different levels of ping. I feel alot of people will use this feature to train.
    Train what? Their leading? Because everyone uses the [Lead] tag?
    Last edited by S1lent; 06-02-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    FGunZ will not add anymore room tags.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I see where you are going, For example someone is 230 ping but with that roomtag you can still lead him as if he's 30 ping.
    It's a pretty cool option, But i doubt it's going to be added.

I haven't seen that many lead rooms and lead isn't that demanding.

Thanks
    Just add a seperate Lead Server or a Channel within the main server.
    The initial concept sounds cool, but it does sound sketchy. its best to either play with or without.
    I could be wrong. Mind explaining it a bit more??

- - - Updated - - -

Even when you don't mind antilead being on because, everyone has a good ping, you still take like... Quad Damage while blocking bullets. Somthing thats not supposed to happen. Blocking a midranged breaker shot should take like 1/5 of your armor, not one half, and a 1/3 of your hp O.0

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    I mean yeah,exactly that. Train their lead,because it's a game and leading is a test of skill. Not to say anti lead isn't. But what's the problem with adding another function for lead? I mean why even add the lead tag if you're going to drop any support/patches/add ons for it.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Thanks
    We wouldn't have this problem if they had just left the game how it was in this respect, and let antilead be the mod, as it is the mod.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by blazinB View Post
    Just add a seperate Lead Server or a Channel within the main server.
    The initial concept sounds cool, but it does sound sketchy. its best to either play with or without.
    I could be wrong. Mind explaining it a bit more??

- - - Updated - - -

Even when you don't mind antilead being on because, everyone has a good ping, you still take like... Quad Damage while blocking bullets. Somthing thats not supposed to happen. Blocking a midranged breaker shot should take like 1/5 of your armor, not one half, and a 1/3 of your hp O.0
    Why add make another server / channel when you can just put [lead] when u make a room (which no1 will enter).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Why add make another server / channel when you can just put [lead] when u make a room (which no1 will enter).
    Because antilead isn't thedefault setting for the game, and doesn't have the same feel. also clanwars and tournament events are held in anti-lead.
    I do make [Lead] rooms, and people join all the time. The fact the people don't join the rooms that Fearsome makes is a different story.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    ^ Besides this, it's very unlikely that anyone would ever use this roomtag. No one even uses LEAD at the moment.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information