Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    FGunZ will not add anymore room tags.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I see where you are going, For example someone is 230 ping but with that roomtag you can still lead him as if he's 30 ping.
    It's a pretty cool option, But i doubt it's going to be added.

I haven't seen that many lead rooms and lead isn't that demanding.

Thanks
    Just add a seperate Lead Server or a Channel within the main server.
    The initial concept sounds cool, but it does sound sketchy. its best to either play with or without.
    I could be wrong. Mind explaining it a bit more??

- - - Updated - - -

Even when you don't mind antilead being on because, everyone has a good ping, you still take like... Quad Damage while blocking bullets. Somthing thats not supposed to happen. Blocking a midranged breaker shot should take like 1/5 of your armor, not one half, and a 1/3 of your hp O.0

Thanks
    Originally Posted by blazinB View Post
    Just add a seperate Lead Server or a Channel within the main server.
    The initial concept sounds cool, but it does sound sketchy. its best to either play with or without.
    I could be wrong. Mind explaining it a bit more??

- - - Updated - - -

Even when you don't mind antilead being on because, everyone has a good ping, you still take like... Quad Damage while blocking bullets. Somthing thats not supposed to happen. Blocking a midranged breaker shot should take like 1/5 of your armor, not one half, and a 1/3 of your hp O.0
    Why add make another server / channel when you can just put [lead] when u make a room (which no1 will enter).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Why add make another server / channel when you can just put [lead] when u make a room (which no1 will enter).
    Because antilead isn't thedefault setting for the game, and doesn't have the same feel. also clanwars and tournament events are held in anti-lead.
    I do make [Lead] rooms, and people join all the time. The fact the people don't join the rooms that Fearsome makes is a different story.

Thanks
    We wouldn't have this problem if they had just left the game how it was in this respect, and let antilead be the mod, as it is the mod.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information