Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    PurpleSwag_20160519_224353.jpg

some bows waz towkin sht....

so we turned up.
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-20-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    They ez af

3. The following user said thank you to killerpro for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (05-23-2016)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    ? I walked you...

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Oh yeah because you guys running around as a group of 5 and killing people from behind is something to brag about. He kills an afk person ten times and takes a screenshot for the forums. Let's all clap for killerpro and purples.
    Last edited by Cid; 05-22-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    ? I walked you...
    lol i went ez on you and you still lost. i won by 1 if you can't remember correctly. and incase you're gonna say "you were dashing like a tryhard" well i guess that's the first time you've seen someone fk around with you with dash

Originally Posted by Belzac View Post
    Oh yeah because you guys running around as a group of 5 and killing people from behind is something to brag about. He kills an afk person ten times and takes a screenshot for the forums. Let's all clap for killerpro and purples.
    lol chill out dude. it was all vs all. nothing unfair about that. why are you getting sensitive about my SS? do you want a hug????
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-22-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    It was all vs all after you guys came in and started attacking people in the middle of their duels and charging to kill the afk's. It was honestly a really great room where people actually bowed and didn't flame in chat non stop before you guys joined.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It was all vs all after you guys came in and started attacking people in the middle of their duels and charging to kill the afk's. It was honestly a really great room where people actually bowed and didn't flame in chat non stop before you guys joined.
    you talk like you were actually there... anyway i barely remember what really happened so i'm sorry i can't argue with you about that. All i remember is that it was a war going on in there. btw dude, i've done what you said like x100 times...sometimes us glads like doing gang fights. and whenever its unfair i always step out and let the other players fight it out so you can't talk to me about fair/unfairness. if you start a gang fight in a room, rest assured the opposing team will fight back. so if they lose it's on them for not being able to win. *shrugs* why you blaming me for this sht like i was the only one in there? lol i don't even know who my teammates were except that Poosie guy, i've seen him around a few times.
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-22-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    For the flaming, you should actually give shit to KillerPro.

Country
    Thanks
    cid is very naughty

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    lol i went ez on you and you still lost. i won by 1 if you can't remember correctly. and incase you're gonna say "you were dashing like a tryhard" well i guess that's the first time you've seen someone fk around with you with dash

lol chill out dude. it was all vs all. nothing unfair about that. why are you getting sensitive about my SS? do you want a hug????
    very ez, me and midget saw, so ez omg....

You nearly broke your keyboard and won by 1 xd......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information