Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    why are you unbanned? your such a newgen ez 11-4 sup
    im unbanned because i cant ever get perma banned on any server? im king.

yaya call me ez and sh1t but that 11-4 was 2 years ago in lead and u dodge my 1v1s now and get 4-0d like 3 times in cw

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by puffyjoe View Post
    im unbanned because i cant ever get perma banned on any server? Im king.

Yaya call me ez and sh1t but that 11-4 was 2 years ago in lead and u dodge my 1v1s now and get 4-0d like 3 times in cw
    so it took you 2 years to surpass me? Oh wait i got worse hahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha

i was cwing with rlpm and johnb XD it was our warm up to do some questing san
    Last edited by Anima___; 10-10-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    puffy smacks anima lollololololololol

Banned

Thanks
    so it took you 2 years to surpass me? Oh wait i got worse hahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha
    i fail to see how its possible to get worse when u play gunz 24/7 O_O.
    and besides im SUREEEEEE (sarcasm incase u didnt get it) u got worse.

nah it didnt take me 2 years to "surpass" u, i was always better than you in aiming, you just beat me in lead with like 60 ping, and i cant lead for sh1t. we just didnt 1v1 for 2 years thats all basically. im best at aim though. u take pride in being able to not-aim better than me? cause thats basically what lead is.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    i fail to see how its possible to get worse when u play gunz 24/7 O_O.
    and besides im SUREEEEEE (sarcasm incase u didnt get it) u got worse.

nah it didnt take me 2 years to "surpass" u, i was always better than you in aiming, you just beat me in lead with like 60 ping, and i cant lead for sh1t. we just didnt 1v1 for 2 years thats all basically. im best at aim though. u take pride in being able to not-aim better than me? cause thats basically what lead is.
    im hardly ever on gunz your confusing me with johnny XD lead takes more skill than aim

and your the one that said "i dont want too 1v1 you untill im back home" i dodge si amigo

11-4

Banned

Thanks
    im hardly ever on gunz your confusing me with johnny XD lead takes more skill than aim

and your the one that said "i dont want too 1v1 you untill im back home" i dodge si amigo

11-4
    keep saying 11-4 but its gettin kinda sad and old because u know it doesnt even count. ur always on gunz. and how am i confusing you with johnny? lead takes more skill than aim? rofllll so basically ur saying "not aiming is harder than aiming" i guess that makes sense? <-- no wait wtf it doesnt you're dumb as hell l00l0l0l0ll.

yeah im sorry i didnt wanna 1v1 u when i was on a 50 fps laptop, lying backwards on a bed like im sleeping with my mouse in like a 4 inch space on my sheets next to me. but the fact is you dodged me before i went on vacation and dodged me afterwards. so keep talking smack but every1 knows ur just a dodger baddie who plays gunz 24/7 but dodges anyone decent

btw get 4-0d and 4-1d like 4 times recently.

unlike u i have a recent score to go by

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&amp;2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    lol

i think your both cool guys

Banned

Thanks
    [img]http://notlikeitmatters.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/****-you.jpg[/img]
    b1tchfight I dropt anima&puffyjoe 50-0 so stop lieng

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    keep saying 11-4 but its gettin kinda sad and old because u know it doesnt even count. ur always on gunz. and how am i confusing you with johnny? lead takes more skill than aim? rofllll so basically ur saying "not aiming is harder than aiming" i guess that makes sense? <-- no wait wtf it doesnt you're dumb as hell l00l0l0l0ll.

yeah im sorry i didnt wanna 1v1 u when i was on a 50 fps laptop, lying backwards on a bed like im sleeping with my mouse in like a 4 inch space on my sheets next to me. but the fact is you dodged me before i went on vacation and dodged me afterwards. so keep talking smack but every1 knows ur just a dodger baddie who plays gunz 24/7 but dodges anyone decent

btw get 4-0d and 4-1d like 4 times recently.

unlike u i have a recent score to go by
    ok i dont play hg, qg is offline the only gunz that i have played recently is fg soo the cw scores are a lie

i play 24/7 ? 0k

i didnt ask for a 1v1 :L u did and i never saw u again after qg so how can i dodge :L

whats up with the long essays? 11-4 you mad?

Banned

Thanks
    Puffy i think you made a rage thread about saying that you would drop anima when you are back at home cuz you are on vacation .. why dont you go on fg right now and see who the real king is ?
    obviously anima

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information