Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Jonathon pls in 20 words?

A: Hyperactive, tall, Christian, down to earth guy who likes to make stupid jokes and do dumb shit with friends. Banana.

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: Next year I will start a social study in college. I would like to become someone that helps people in prison get their life back together.

#3 What do you hope will soon go out of style? - Again
    A: 13 year old girls wearing leggings as pants like what the f*k go watch disney channel stop whoring yourself out.

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?
    A: My all time hero is Jack Black, his awesome movies and his amazing guitarplay along with his great vocals make him my all time hero.

#5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen
    A: Tough question, in the years that I have been a part of this community I have started good friendships with many people, if I would have to pick one right now I would pick Gibby a.k.a Ronen. I met him on here years ago and I think we have skype called for a total of a 1000 hours easily, he is my soulmate nohomo.

#6 What’s one thing you couldn't live without? - Zéxi
    A: I could not live without my headphones, I forgot them to school one day and it made me go through a depression.

#7 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: Labeeb or Sunfire. I really want a beard. I would also like to not be tall as **** for one day and experience the world the way I saw it when I was a kid.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Czech, I have been there on holidays a lot of times, I really adore the culture. It's a beautifull country that still treats strangers with respect, not something that you see in the town where I live.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?
    A: Over the years I have done alot of crazy shit with freestylefriends. The funniest things were the NoflexZone skype-calls. I dont really have a specific story, but if you heard one of path his recordings on here, you will know what im talking about. S/o nfz

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?

A: A lot of weird people that have fun together. Cheese.

#11 What day would you consider the best day of your life? - Surfen
    A: The day I bought my piano. I like to play the piano alot and I spend alot of time playing it.

#12 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A: Hmmh, I like the forums as they are. I dont like the chat-bans that people get for almost no reason. GunZ is a very old game, you should embrace the people still playing it, instead of punishing them for a minor thing. I understand punishments are necessary, but only when there is a major offense.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A: Counter Strike Global Offensive, GunZ, a lot of my GunZ (iniustus) friends moved to World Of Warcraft. So i sometimes play that too.

#14 Do you prefer watching a movie or a TV Series? And why?
    A: I f***king love The Walking Dead. I have not seen any movie that is better than the worst The Walking Dead episode, and I don't think this will ever change.

#15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why? - Again
    A: I would pick the year 1980. I like metal / rock music alot and I would love to live in the time where it was bigger than the bullsh1t you get to hear now on the radio.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time? Also which movie do you recommend the community to watch?
    I recommend the community to watch Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny, it's an awesome movie that everyone will love. Despite my love for metal and rock, this song is my favourite.

#17 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others? - Again
    A: Typing speed. I have never even met anyone that can type faster than me. I don't know why I have this talent but it's pretty cool.

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?

A: I f*king hate macaroni. It feels weird in your mouth and tastes weird and it smells weird its so weird it makes me wanna throw it in someones face.

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: I would like to see Labeeb(DarkenAge) become a GM. He has banned alot of people already, and he is good at spotting hacks. He has enough experience and is a trustworthy individual.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A: Killerpro, because I can't rek noobs on my own. Labeeb, cause we need someone that can make good food.Stuwadie, cause he is my fGunZ uncle and he can defend our camp cuz he a bum anyway. Traumatiser, because he will flex on the animals that flex on me. And finally I would bring Ninette, cause well there is 4 guys . Nah jk. I like her for her personality and the time she was in Iniustus with me was really fun.

Peace out, thanks for reading. s/o nfz

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (June 1st 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Gibby (05-29-2016), Hulk (05-25-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    #20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A: Killerpro, because I can't rek noobs on my own. Labeeb, cause we need someone that can make good food.Stuwadie, cause he is my fGunZ uncle and he can defend our camp cuz he a bum anyway. Traumatiser, because he will flex on the animals that flex on me. And finally I would bring Ninette, cause well there is 4 guys . Nah jk. I like her for her personality and the time she was in Iniustus with me was really fun.

Kid u do dis, nice spotlight though..

Banned

Thanks
    I laugh at question 19 cause he lose every cw and thinks everyone hacks...

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    ayy good spotlight
    I enjoyed reading it

6. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (05-25-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    #15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why? - Again
    A: I would pick the year 1980. I like metal / rock music alot and I would love to live in the time where it was bigger than the bullsh1t you get to hear now on the radio.
    why not got to the future?

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    s/o NFZ jon

***** called me a bum SMH dude

stay ginger bro nice spotlight

Jitse the god

Thanks
    Alle dikzakken willen op me lijken

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

10. The following user said thank you to xGhost for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (05-25-2016)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Question for the next spotlight: What do you like to do in your spare time?

Good spotlight, mi gusta

Freestyler

Thanks
    Please lemme be the next

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    why not got to the future?
    Im scared of the future

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by xGhost View Post
    Alle dikzakken willen op me lijken
    MAAR BROEDER VERGEET HET DING STAP OPZIJ ZE WIL EEN HANDTEKENING

Soz for the english people this is the lyrics to my fav song ty

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    s/o NFZ jon

***** called me a bum SMH dude

stay ginger bro nice spotlight
    bro i wouldnt call you a bum if you didnt call yourself a bum dude

s/o nfz ily nohomo

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Myon View Post
    I laugh at question 19 cause he lose every cw and thinks everyone hacks...
    I think labeeb is the person that got the most people banned on here, and hes a good player

14. The following user said thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Stuwadie (05-25-2016)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information