Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Jonathon pls in 20 words?

A: Hyperactive, tall, Christian, down to earth guy who likes to make stupid jokes and do dumb shit with friends. Banana.

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: Next year I will start a social study in college. I would like to become someone that helps people in prison get their life back together.

#3 What do you hope will soon go out of style? - Again
    A: 13 year old girls wearing leggings as pants like what the f*k go watch disney channel stop whoring yourself out.

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?
    A: My all time hero is Jack Black, his awesome movies and his amazing guitarplay along with his great vocals make him my all time hero.

#5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen
    A: Tough question, in the years that I have been a part of this community I have started good friendships with many people, if I would have to pick one right now I would pick Gibby a.k.a Ronen. I met him on here years ago and I think we have skype called for a total of a 1000 hours easily, he is my soulmate nohomo.

#6 What’s one thing you couldn't live without? - Zéxi
    A: I could not live without my headphones, I forgot them to school one day and it made me go through a depression.

#7 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: Labeeb or Sunfire. I really want a beard. I would also like to not be tall as **** for one day and experience the world the way I saw it when I was a kid.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Czech, I have been there on holidays a lot of times, I really adore the culture. It's a beautifull country that still treats strangers with respect, not something that you see in the town where I live.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?
    A: Over the years I have done alot of crazy shit with freestylefriends. The funniest things were the NoflexZone skype-calls. I dont really have a specific story, but if you heard one of path his recordings on here, you will know what im talking about. S/o nfz

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?

A: A lot of weird people that have fun together. Cheese.

#11 What day would you consider the best day of your life? - Surfen
    A: The day I bought my piano. I like to play the piano alot and I spend alot of time playing it.

#12 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A: Hmmh, I like the forums as they are. I dont like the chat-bans that people get for almost no reason. GunZ is a very old game, you should embrace the people still playing it, instead of punishing them for a minor thing. I understand punishments are necessary, but only when there is a major offense.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A: Counter Strike Global Offensive, GunZ, a lot of my GunZ (iniustus) friends moved to World Of Warcraft. So i sometimes play that too.

#14 Do you prefer watching a movie or a TV Series? And why?
    A: I f***king love The Walking Dead. I have not seen any movie that is better than the worst The Walking Dead episode, and I don't think this will ever change.

#15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why? - Again
    A: I would pick the year 1980. I like metal / rock music alot and I would love to live in the time where it was bigger than the bullsh1t you get to hear now on the radio.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time? Also which movie do you recommend the community to watch?
    I recommend the community to watch Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny, it's an awesome movie that everyone will love. Despite my love for metal and rock, this song is my favourite.

#17 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others? - Again
    A: Typing speed. I have never even met anyone that can type faster than me. I don't know why I have this talent but it's pretty cool.

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?

A: I f*king hate macaroni. It feels weird in your mouth and tastes weird and it smells weird its so weird it makes me wanna throw it in someones face.

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: I would like to see Labeeb(DarkenAge) become a GM. He has banned alot of people already, and he is good at spotting hacks. He has enough experience and is a trustworthy individual.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A: Killerpro, because I can't rek noobs on my own. Labeeb, cause we need someone that can make good food.Stuwadie, cause he is my fGunZ uncle and he can defend our camp cuz he a bum anyway. Traumatiser, because he will flex on the animals that flex on me. And finally I would bring Ninette, cause well there is 4 guys . Nah jk. I like her for her personality and the time she was in Iniustus with me was really fun.

Peace out, thanks for reading. s/o nfz

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (June 1st 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Gibby (05-29-2016), Hulk (05-25-2016)

Thread Information