Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Forum

Suggestion title:
    Make Hacker & Players Reports section private

Suggestion description:
    Basically suggesting this to prevent the daily drama and player complaints we get everyday as reports are more of a private matter and it will never change anything and will always just annoy people and cause flame wars.
    Last edited by Camel; 05-27-2016 at 02:16 AM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I think they should remain public, it's good that community can see who the hackers are like Mr Corpse.

Thanks
    what if it involves the player being reported

we should be able to see it

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Allele View Post
    what if it involves the player being reported

we should be able to see it
    No, we can just provide them with the evidence they were banned/muted for if they ask for it.

Thanks
    i mean't we (the players being reported) but ye good idea i suppose

Sulfur's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    nah public reports are great for the community

7. The following 6 users say thank you to Sulfur for this useful post:

Buddhism (05-27-2016), Jonathan pls (06-01-2016), Julian (05-27-2016), la flame (05-27-2016), leafstyler (05-27-2016), Mayur (05-27-2016)

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Forum

Suggestion title:
    Make Hacker & Players Reports section private

Suggestion description:
    Basically suggesting this to prevent the daily drama and player complaints we get everyday as reports are more of a private matter and it will never change anything and will always just annoy people and cause flame wars.
    no, because some GM are really bad at spotting legit / unlegit people like srsly rofl

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

9. The following 4 users say thank you to KR4K3N for this useful post:

Dante (05-27-2016), Hetfield (05-28-2016), Inori (05-27-2016), yas6en (05-27-2016)

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    i hit goblin king 3 time in a row

i got banned

11. The following 2 users say thank you to autism for this useful post:

Eagle (05-27-2016), Eran (05-27-2016)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I say no and keep them the way they are. And in fact, I think forum reports should be open to the public as well. If the only defense is "to prevent flame wars and daily drama," then I'm sorry but hiding those things isn't going to prevent daily drama and/or flaming. If you want to stop daily drama/flaming, you may as well take the entire server and forums down as a whole. People are always going to find something to bitch about on this game, whether they're 12 or 25 years old.

Now I'm not saying just let people do whatever and have no structure at all. I do think if you truly want to prevent drama and flame wars in regards to reports, (too lazy to check if the rule currently exists) a rule should be added that states no threads or public comments are to be made about in-game or forum reports.

I, and I'm sure many others, would much rather have it all public and know who is an unlegit player on this server, so we know who to be cautious of. I also think it'd be more convenient to know if you're being reported before you even receive any punishment, that way if you have proof to defend yourself, you can just avoid the punishment all together, rather than having punishments on your record that you may not have even deserved in the first place.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

13. The following 4 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Again (05-27-2016), Camel (05-27-2016), Dante (05-27-2016), Satan (05-27-2016)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I say no and keep them the way they are. And in fact, I think forum reports should be open to the public as well. If the only defense is "to prevent flame wars and daily drama," then I'm sorry but hiding those things isn't going to prevent daily drama and/or flaming. If you want to stop daily drama/flaming, you may as well take the entire server and forums down as a whole. People are always going to find something to bitch about on this game, whether they're 12 or 25 years old.

Now I'm not saying just let people do whatever and have no structure at all. I do think if you truly want to prevent drama and flame wars in regards to reports, (too lazy to check if the rule currently exists) a rule should be added that states no threads or public comments are to be made about in-game or forum reports.

I, and I'm sure many others, would much rather have it all public and know who is an unlegit player on this server, so we know who to be cautious of. I also think it'd be more convenient to know if you're being reported before you even receive any punishment, that way if you have proof to defend yourself, you can just avoid the punishment all together, rather than having punishments on your record that you may not have even deserved in the first place.
    That works too!

15. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Eddie (05-27-2016)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information