Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    The third party programmes which have players banned have been around for years, that being said anyone with common sense know how to appear legit whilst in fact playing unlegit it's just a matter of that 'accidents' happens or they get so involved in playing they 'forget' that someone maybe recording.

When I talk about accidents I mean for example;

Shotbot - Random unexpected shots which ultimately can't really be avoided.

Hitbox - Hitting a player around a corner or above a box.

When I talk about forgetting I mean for example;

Shotbot - Start crosshair swinging rather than actually trying to aim.

Hitbox - Forgetting that a players ping can play a massive part when spotting therefore having it turnt to high and appear to be hitting someone of let's says 20ping 2 bodies away.

Anyways when I was a GM I liked the fact users could see my responses to any type of report, especially hacking ones as it shown if you ultimately had the ability to spot which is a big key reason why you'd be a GM, frankly if your unable to spot the simplest of things which makes someone unlegit then I would question that users position on the team. If one is worried about the drama then deal with having the community trash talking your decision it's only ever really friends of X person who's been banned, frankly I'd just say " I'm the GM, you are not, if you have an issue with my decision then have the user make an appeal requesting other GMs to look over the report"

Gunz has a cancerous community in terms of ego and shit talking, but that's the Internet and with that being said it's a game don't let it bother you.

But what do I know I'm just a simple VIP ex corrupt GM
    your right. What do you know lol maybe if you were still a gm you'd be correct but what could you possibly have done to get fired from your position xD.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    your right. What do you know lol maybe if you were still a gm you'd be correct but what could you possibly have done to get fired from your position xD.
    Opposite to what happened to you.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Making the completed reports section private will cause some problems though.
    When someone receives a warning or ban, they will not be able to view the thread since only the thread creator and the moderators of the section can view the thread.
    As I said '-', we could just provide them with the evidence they were banned/warned/muted for, also we could perhaps directly link the evidence to their accounts instead of the whole thread.

"Flaming: *link*" for example.
    Last edited by Camel; 05-28-2016 at 05:57 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Making the completed reports section private will cause some problems though.
    When someone receives a warning or ban, they will not be able to view the thread since only the thread creator and the moderators of the section can view the thread.
    true but how come we cant thank the reports '-'? i bet most of us would thank that person for reporting em

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    I just wanted to make reports private like every other game, to prevent players of knowing how we catch unlegits
    This never happens, Game Moderators break DOWN what they see in regards to replays, Game Moderators are not the ones to "catch" unlegits, the people who report them are. It's good for players to be able to see third party program reports especially because they learn how to catch other hackers. Making it private will just cause more drama, and if you can't handle that as a Game Moderator let alone as a PLAYER, then you aren't fit for the ego or the game.

6. The following 5 users say thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Fearsome (06-01-2016), Notorious (05-28-2016), Opeth (05-28-2016), Syzygy (05-28-2016), xPeace (05-28-2016)

Freestyler

Thanks
    I realy think its need to still public.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    This never happens, Game Moderators break DOWN what they see in regards to replays, Game Moderators are not the ones to "catch" unlegits, the people who report them are. It's good for players to be able to see third party program reports especially because they learn how to catch other hackers. Making it private will just cause more drama, and if you can't handle that as a Game Moderator let alone as a PLAYER, then you aren't fit for the ego or the game.
    Zach brought that real talk

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    no pls
    its fun to see dem brs getting warned

Thanks
    Im confused... isn't the capability to handle all the drama that comes with it, one of the requirements when u made ur application for GM? Didn't everyone wrote something like "Able to adapt and handle all kinds of situation" or idk... go read what u typed for ur application...
    Last edited by Fearsome; 06-01-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Freestylersworld is a community.
    In a community you cant send people to jail and tell nobody what for.
    Thats how simple it is really.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information