I think players need to hav eoption to comment on reports too
    this

2016 new tgms be like:

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BarBitch View Post
    I think players need to hav eoption to comment on reports too
    Yea I cant wait for Robel to write a 1000 words essay about how legit (he calls unlegits legits obv.) reported player was and how corrupted staff is on every report.

Really nice idea.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 05-27-2016 at 02:32 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

KR4K3N (05-27-2016)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I think its fine the way it is. e.e

5. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Eagle (05-27-2016)

J.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    no i want to watch replay.. maybe gms are dumb banning a player for hacking when he is actually legit, or declining a report against unlegit.
    u're idiot zexi, you suggest that to prevent people from seeing your stupid responds on hacking threads
    This

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I just wanted to make reports private like every other game, to prevent players of knowing how we catch unlegits as it will just compromise our investigation process, resulting in people trying to figure out how they caught so they can prevent getting caught again in the future if they manage to cheat, and because it also causes a lot of flame wars and drama.

Or perhaps a private section where we can move all the completed third party programs reports and let the other branches of reports public.

;_;

Banned

Thanks
    or stop whining and let us throw virtual rotten tomatoes at hackers..

RushMaiden's Avatar deddin aff!

Country
    Thanks
    Agreed!

Like seriously -.-"
    Character : RushChunsa
    Clan : RushMeow

My Gifting ID
    Spoiler!

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    I just wanted to make reports private like every other game, to prevent players of knowing how we catch unlegits as it will just compromise our investigation process, resulting in people trying to figure out how they caught so they can prevent getting caught again in the future if they manage to cheat, and because it also causes a lot of flame wars and drama.

Or perhaps a private section where we can move all the completed third party programs reports and let the other branches of reports public.

;_;
    The third party programmes which have players banned have been around for years, that being said anyone with common sense know how to appear legit whilst in fact playing unlegit it's just a matter of that 'accidents' happens or they get so involved in playing they 'forget' that someone maybe recording.

When I talk about accidents I mean for example;

Shotbot - Random unexpected shots which ultimately can't really be avoided.

Hitbox - Hitting a player around a corner or above a box.

When I talk about forgetting I mean for example;

Shotbot - Start crosshair swinging rather than actually trying to aim.

Hitbox - Forgetting that a players ping can play a massive part when spotting therefore having it turnt to high and appear to be hitting someone of let's says 20ping 2 bodies away.

Anyways when I was a GM I liked the fact users could see my responses to any type of report, especially hacking ones as it shown if you ultimately had the ability to spot which is a big key reason why you'd be a GM, frankly if your unable to spot the simplest of things which makes someone unlegit then I would question that users position on the team. If one is worried about the drama then deal with having the community trash talking your decision it's only ever really friends of X person who's been banned, frankly I'd just say " I'm the GM, you are not, if you have an issue with my decision then have the user make an appeal requesting other GMs to look over the report"

Gunz has a cancerous community in terms of ego and shit talking, but that's the Internet and with that being said it's a game don't let it bother you.

But what do I know I'm just a simple VIP ex corrupt GM
    Last edited by Notorious; 05-27-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Just how u replied to someone reporting you when you were on your alt hitboxing......xfoknd
    Show me where I determined report on myself? Because it never happend, I was reported with a group of players were the first responding GM said himself I sucked, but eh Tetra you're pretty clued up on hacks I mean you seem to get banned, unbanned quite allot, question is are you legit but we know that answer.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Making the completed reports section private will cause some problems though.
    When someone receives a warning or ban, they will not be able to view the thread since only the thread creator and the moderators of the section can view the thread.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information