56. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

24 42.86%
  • no

32 57.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    I'd if it the drop rate of a cat hat/limitbreaker is around 1/2000.

Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    smoke smoke weed everyday choo choo smoke smoke weed everyday

**** yea i'd pay for that

Banned

Thanks
    Rly hope this is a joke/troll, should get infracted for this ish. Tbh its godawful horribly done. Idk if u designed the photo urself or got it off the net but its hideous mate! You need huge practice if u wanna be serious bout this kinda stuff mate....and i mean alotttttt of practice cuz this is.....i dnt even wanna say what comes to mind lmao!! gl!

Country
    Thanks
    Yes and yes and yes

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    You people are ****ing stupid. The title clearly asks "Would you donate for something LIKE this," not how it looks EXACTLY in the picture right now. There would obviously be a better quality looking one for the final version. And I honestly doubt Stephan designed that picture himself. You all see the stuff he designs for the server and should know his style, so idk why you guys are giving attitude and saying he deserves an infraction and shit lol. And if he did actually design it, it's obviously something quickly done just to give us a rough idea.

Anyway, I say sure why not. If it's only 5 or 10 coins it seems like a good way for people to get a better chance at leveling quicker who prefer to quest (assuming you mean that this avatar thing will only be applicable in quests and not DMs/TDMs/Glad/etc). I don't really care about leveling up so much anymore, but I, and I'm sure others also, would buy it just because it looks cool.

I don't think it should drop items that already exist from the donation shop or lucky boxes though. I'd say to make an exclusive quest item that would make people actually want to quest just to have the exclusive item.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Speed talks.

Country
    Thanks
    no due to the bgm
    my mom would not let me play fg anymore if she hears that

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    You people are ****ing stupid. The title clearly asks "Would you donate for something LIKE this," not how it looks EXACTLY in the picture right now. There would obviously be a better quality looking one for the final version. And I honestly doubt Stephan designed that picture himself. You all see the stuff he designs for the server and should know his style, so idk why you guys are giving attitude and saying he deserves an infraction and shit lol. And if he did actually design it, it's obviously something quickly done just to give us a rough idea.

Anyway, I say sure why not. If it's only 5 or 10 coins it seems like a good way for people to get a better chance at leveling quicker who prefer to quest (assuming you mean that this avatar thing will only be applicable in quests and not DMs/TDMs/Glad/etc). I don't really care about leveling up so much anymore, but I, and I'm sure others also, would buy it just because it looks cool.

I don't think it should drop items that already exist from the donation shop or lucky boxes though. I'd say to make an exclusive quest item that would make people actually want to quest just to have the exclusive item.
    If only people would have some imagination for shits n giggles .

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    If only people would have some imagination for shits n giggles .
    It's a cool idea, but will there be a chance to fail the boss while spending 5-10 coins?

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hetfield View Post
    smoke smoke weed everyday choo choo smoke smoke weed everyday

**** yea i'd pay for that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information