Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:
    Revising donor elements pricing

Suggestion description:
    I personally feel that donor elements (Donators Lightning, ice, starshooter and fire) should have its price reduced as these enchantments are very seldom used and purchased as compared to other similar priced items.

These elements are good to have when having fun. In addition, if one were to opt to purchase all 4 elements, that would add up to 400 coins or Laser Sword for the same price.
    However, it is really tough to justify spending 100 coins on donor elements when one can spend it on medical kits, donor sets, donor sword, etc which are way more beneficial and more commonly used.

This is my personal suggestion, please be nice when sharing your opinions as well! Thank you!
    Last edited by Cakie; 05-31-2016 at 07:04 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Cakie for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (05-31-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    if the price gets reduced i want the coins back

i dont know why but i purchased donator ice ( im half retarded so its ok to purchase these retarded things)

ill wait for dave to give final vindict

dave: price is fine the way it is , we will not change it

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i mean, if they're too expensive, then dont buy them, as you said they aren't very useful

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Like you said, they aren't very useful and nearly nobody buys them. So I don't see the point of reducing the price.

Thanks
    Because it's not very useful (unless you're trolling) and nearly no one buys it, then shouldn't the price be reduced to make it more attractive?

Well to be honest, I like to troll a lot and I'm hoping to get these enchanments but I really can't justify paying 100 coins on something almost no one buys
    Last edited by Cakie; 05-31-2016 at 02:24 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cakie View Post
    Because it's not very useful (unless you're trolling) and nearly no one buys it, then shouldn't the price be reduced to make it more attractive?

Well to be honest, I like to troll a lot but and I'm hoping to get these enchanments but I really can't justify paying 100coins per element on something almost no one buys
    Then I recommend you to buy the laser sword (which comes with all 4 elements): https://fgunz.net/item/laser-sword-(4-elements)
    P.S.: The laser sword is getting a custom laser sound effect in the next update. Yay!
    So it should be worth its price.

By the way, the idea was: if someone wants 1 donation element, he buys it for 100 coins.
    If he wants all 4 donation elements (and a donation katana), he buys the laser sword.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You still have to think inside the box of that these are donation items aka gifts for donating to the server upkeep.
    Wouldn't it be weird to adjust the cost of a gift because it hardly get's chosen?
    You are free to choose it or not, if you are not willing to spend your coins (aka reward tokens) on that gift, then don't .

I know donating basicly became buying goods.. (we all know it)

So I do not see why we should adjust any number because you aren't satisfied.

Thanks
    Okay thank you guys for your thoughts! The new laser sword seems legit. Someone please close this thread, thank you!

Thread Information