Frozen Haze's Avatar Ston'd

Country
    Thanks
    Since is the 10th time that I try to enter in FGunz, but it says I'm trying to hack your server (thing that's not true).
    I don't have any kind of Macro Mouse or Keyboard (because the k-board is included with the Laptop). Never had that kind of problems with my Toshiba Laptop, but now with this HP or maybe your new anti-hack system, can't play with an external mouse? Should I use touchpad? Staff, read this please and answer me asap.
    Thanks for your attention, aka LaceDown

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    tbh, a lot of programs intalled on your system can cause the hacking attempt detected message to pop-up. A miracle I haven't encountered it yet (not even when the capslock bug was a thing). Compare what is installed on your new system vs what was installed on your old system? Or you can close processes of programs running in the background and see which one (or several) are causing this (don't end vital tasks though that are required to run your OS!!!). Don't know if anyone could do anything for you though.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    tbh, a lot of programs intalled on your system can cause the hacking attempt detected message to pop-up. A miracle I haven't encountered it yet (not even when the capslock bug was a thing). Compare what is installed on your new system vs what was installed on your old system? Or you can close processes of programs running in the background and see which one (or several) are causing this (don't end vital tasks though that are required to run your OS!!!). Don't know if anyone could do anything for you though.
    Can you help throught TeamViewer when you have time? If you can PM me please brother, I'm really addicted to gunz, no gunz no life xdd

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frozen Haze View Post
    Can you help throught TeamViewer when you have time? If you can PM me please brother, I'm really addicted to gunz, no gunz no life xdd
    You're really sad.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    You're really sad.
    For? saying I'm addicted? LOL, take it seriously obv

Thread Information