Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:

Suggestion description:

For more and older Gen players to be able to play this game, I suggest adding a seperate lead server for old gens who do not adhere to anti-lead, because Guns just isn't the game for that.
    I personally will not join tournaments because, all people have to do is shoot the image they see on THEIR screen, in a place I may not actually be, due to latency, but I would still take damage because they hit the image.
    Thats why somehow We still take damage even after taking cover. No this is not how the game is supposed to be, it's because of anti-lead.
    You even take double damage ( for hitting the image, and the player).

I suggest lead and/or glad tourney's because it's fair, and it give the game an original feel.
    Adding an entire lead server, will definately bring all the old gens back, that can't be bothered with anti-lead, because they know what it is, and what it does.
    Anti-lead works great in games like call of duty, and stuff, but NOT GunZ.
    You can refuse to do this if you want to, but if refused, I will do it myself.
    I am an older Gen player, and my world should be respected, as I am Veteran of Veterans here.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Swords are lead.
    glad tournaments are hosted.

Thanks
    I know swords are always lead. I don't know why the Admins of this server, don't just do what I ask.
    They act like such newgens.
    In fact, people couldn't grasp what I was saying when I first proposed the idea of being anti-antilead.
    Of course I could easily see how it works because it's cheaper than Pmeds.
    I've been playing this game since the international version. Thast before Ijji, Aeria games , and definately freestylers', so I know wtf I'm talking about.
    They won't even give me an invisible sword and cape.
    If I was admin , this server would have way more players, I'm sure of that, my friend.

Thanks
    08 Mar 2016 FGunZ Update // New Anti-Lead, Damage-Counter and more!

I just saw this notification for S1lent's new anti-lead. I'll give a go, but I'm gonna be honest and say that I do not expect much.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by blazinB View Post
    08 Mar 2016 FGunZ Update // New Anti-Lead, Damage-Counter and more!

I just saw this notification for S1lent's new anti-lead. I'll give a go, but I'm gonna be honest and say that I do not expect much.
    Such high standards, come up with something better for us then, we'd highly appreciate that! <_<

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Such high standards, come up with something better for us then, we'd highly appreciate that! <_<
    In what regard? Somthing implies a broad range of information.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Code it yourself dude, proof us what you're really worthy. All we see now is someone complaining about this game, without any knowlegde how to fix it.
    I have already suggested a fix. Coding on my prt isn't really necessary is it?
    I haven't checked S1lent's modification and honestly i hope i really will love it.
    Last edited by blazinB; 06-09-2016 at 11:38 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    As Gael said, you're having too high-standards. Be aware of the fact it's a game which is slowly dieng. I don't think it'll last more than 5-10 years (even though the staff does a really good job keepin' it alive). Even though there's a pretty big list of Developers in our community.. I don't think they're all gonna spend so much time to perform the "perfect lead", as glad is lead itself already.
    My standards aren't too high. All I ask for is for there to be lead Tournaments, and clanwars, to be able to change the room name from inside the gameroom. an invisible sword, and a cape.
    I do not wish for perfect lead. I never have, but anti-lead is... subpar compared to the original feel, from what I have experienced.
    It's been a few months, and i am willing to give S1lents efforts some respect.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    you stupid

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:

Suggestion description:

For more and older Gen players to be able to play this game, I suggest adding a seperate lead server for old gens who do not adhere to anti-lead, because Guns just isn't the game for that.
    I personally will not join tournaments because, all people have to do is shoot the image they see on THEIR screen, in a place I may not actually be, due to latency, but I would still take damage because they hit the image.
    Thats why somehow We still take damage even after taking cover. No this is not how the game is supposed to be, it's because of anti-lead.
    You even take double damage ( for hitting the image, and the player).

I suggest lead and/or glad tourney's because it's fair, and it give the game an original feel.
    Adding an entire lead server, will definately bring all the old gens back, that can't be bothered with anti-lead, because they know what it is, and what it does.
    Anti-lead works great in games like call of duty, and stuff, but NOT GunZ.
    You can refuse to do this if you want to, but if refused, I will do it myself.
    I am an older Gen player, and my world should be respected, as I am Veteran of Veterans here.
    fk ur pro old ign?

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    an invisible sword
    For all intents and purposes just dont equip the element / equip the sword in the skin slot.
    (Ignore the white part in the 3d preview, ingame only the handle is visible).

11. The following user said thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

blazinB (06-10-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information