Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Whats this "style" you are talking about? Rekting people with sniper and doing more damage than shotguns in close range? People hate sniper in the past because they are way too OP, it's not about hating the weapon. I honestly cannot think of any common maps that are short ranged. Mansions : You can camp behind the stairs and wait for people to come out of their base. Garden:Camp behind hp spawn. Town: Anywhere. Pokémon map : Camp at spawn area. Castle: Camp at the opposite side of the bridge.
    Hall: don't bother u will get kicked ^^. Maybe its your style that's the problem, not the weapon. Don't tell me people came rushing to u and u had to fight them close range. Bring a shotgun or smth then, snipers aren't supposed to be suited for close combat anyway. ^^
    This somewhat,
    try using a sniper and a different gun to combine the two, Sniper for long range.. a spray/shotgun/rev for close range (when they try to rush you)

you should've already hit them once from far out by then and be able to scrap up an easy kill once they're near u with a fanfir or duelisto.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Country
    Thanks
    maek snipers great again

bring back old delay and dmg, just make a room tag to enable snipers and have them disabled by default

or make a tag that brings back the old snipers delay and dmg

or maybe get gud and just change them back to how they were for like a year, any good sg player can overpower a sniper up close
    Last edited by Alf; 06-12-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    But i cant slash pb effectively against a shotgun user with them anymore... (sarcasm). In the unlikely case they ever were to get a buff it would be at the long range to medium distances not close range. SGs and revs will always be a better choice up close.
    if you are skilled with snipers then snipers are better than rev and sgs even when you fight in a map that the distance between the sniper user and the shotgun user is close.

4. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

Frozen Haze (06-13-2016)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I don't even know who came up with the idea "Snipers are meant to be far range weapons", If I recall correctly, in every single game I played, snipers were always the most overpowered weapons that could 1 shot people to their death no matter what the range is, no matter how tanky you are, no matter where they aim at, sniper's 2 shot = kill

Maybe make it something like a 1 second delay before entering scope mode and leaving it, bring back the old damage and shots delay.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Frozen Haze (06-13-2016), ijramist (07-11-2016)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by notZéxi View Post
    I don't even know who came up with the idea "Snipers are meant to be far range weapons", If I recall correctly, in every single game I played, snipers were always the most overpowered weapons that could 1 shot people to their death no matter what the range is, no matter how tanky you are, no matter where they aim at, sniper's 2 shot = kill

Maybe make it something like a 1 second delay before entering scope mode and leaving it, bring back the old damage and shots delay.
    Orrr make them super heavy so people wont be able to dash properly
    Heavier than now

8. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (06-13-2016)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers are nearly impossible to balance on GunZ, but the way it is now they got nerfed way too hard. Make them have a super high weight like the ownages, so people with 2 of them will have to have lower HP.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    fck snipers who needs them in gunz just stop qq and go find other games with snipers and trust me there are enough, stop making this game even more dead.
    please remove them already
    im rarely playing with them and im still able to hit quite alot i even won a round in an event with sniper and someone said i shotbot, this only means its a easy way to kill so thats why people using them, because they are not skilled enough with other weapons, please get better
    Last edited by Flow; 06-13-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    fck snipers who needs them in gunz just stop qq and go find other games with snipers and trust me there are enough, stop making this game even more dead.
    please remove them already
    im rarely playing with them and im still able to hit quite alot i even won a round in an event with sniper and someone said i shotbot, this only means its a easy way to kill so thats why people using them, because they are not skilled enough with other weapons, please get better
    snipers need snipers in gunz

I think they should be back to normal, have a random recoil system so they not simple to hit with twice in a row and reduce it's damage by a tiny bit, 10-20 each sniper.

Marco's Avatar Producer | DJ | Designer

Thanks
    Bump.

*Please move to suggestions*
    FG Account:
    ^AC^9hap^As^2
    HappySnowman

Country
    Thanks
    I think snipers are way to weak atm... I don't see anybody using them anymore.
    Currently snipers are being overpowered by revs and spray and especially spray is a way stronger alternative to snipers AND it can be used in CW.

So solution: Snipers small buff

Look at all the fun we're missing out on: D:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information