Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm just saying i've seen this feature used before and it was really useful. Believe it or not, it worked.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Noisia View Post
    I'm just saying i've seen this feature used before and it was really useful. Believe it or not, it worked.
    We all know where u have seen this feature. But I feel this is a really a redundant feature. The only reason I joined a clan is to play clan war, not to gang on noobs and get promoted to super admin so I can add more randoms to clan and kick random admin out of clan.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Noisia View Post
    Oh yeah Fearsome! Good point! I forgot we play on a server where the majority are immature and can't be trusted to any degree. Thanks for reminding me.
    There's no reason to be salty. Im just representing the players that ACTUALLY plays gunz. Not just camp in training rooms and qq whoever that kills them then call all their clanmate to aim that particular person. All im saying is implementing super admin isn't that big of a deal. It isnt gonna get people to play fgunz / or prevent ppl from quitting. It's just another redundant feature. The time spent on this feature can be used on developing things that can actually improve this game. But what do I know? Maybe it's just a 5min work? I don't know Beside criticising me, which you claimed is the majority of the community, how about telling us how is this feature actually useful and benefits the game. Because, majority of the community (me) doesn't gives a fk about this feature. ^^

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    There's no reason to be salty. Im just representing the players that ACTUALLY plays gunz. Not just camp in training rooms and qq whoever that kills them then call all their clanmate to aim that particular person. All im saying is implementing super admin isn't that big of a deal. It isnt gonna get people to play fgunz / or prevent ppl from quitting. It's just another redundant feature. The time spent on this feature can be used on developing things that can actually improve this game. But what do I know? Maybe it's just a 5min work? I don't know Beside criticising me, which you claimed is the majority of the community, how about telling us how is this feature actually useful and benefits the game. Because, majority of the community (me) doesn't gives a fk about this feature. ^^
    This would be a solid feature, might not sprout up the playerbase by 50 at once but adding a pony shotgun didn't either, it's still something good due to variety.
    Adding this extra feature to clans would allow people to be more creative on how they would go on about leading a clan, having a co-leader or ''super'' admins would greatly help out a lot of clans with leaders that do stuff besides playing video games...

I support the feature, for someone who has been a leader of big (size wise) clans it was always annoying to see half my playerbase leave when I was gone for a week.... thinking I had quit because I did other shit besides play Gunz
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Why bother improving the clan system since there are less than 10clans cwing every month. How about this: making every clan automatically disband if they didn't play a particular number of cw per month or earn a particular amount of points? ^^ I mean what's the use of a clan if u don't cw? So u can call all ur clanmates to join a room , stack on the same team and gang on randoms tgt? this is off topic but oh well /rant
    clan war is merely a feature within the existence of clans

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I like the co-leader idea,

Have someone else also have the ability to make people admin, Kick people from clan, Demote people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information