Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Tenax in 20 words?
    A: I'm Jesus Christ and I kinda sleep a lot. { I'm also a vegetarian, we gotta mention it at least once a day! }

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: I wanted to be a singer but I was like, I am not t h a t cruel to make people go deaf...
    I'd like to become a detective or maybe an actress. I know both sound so different but it suits my bipolar{ness}.

#3 What do you hope will soon go out of style?
    A: Man-buns. I mean, just why?

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?
    A: I don't have a hero, however, I do admire some people and their strength, eh, other than that, I don't have one person who inspires me. jk, it's Naruto.

#5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen
    A: Why do I need to mention one person when I actually trust few? { Surfen, Kirito, Sara & Sam. Not Kuja.} I'll say Aredus because he's my cousin.

#6 What’s one thing you couldn't live without? - Zéxi
    A: Oxygen

#7 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: I would swap bodies with leafyishere and just see what is going on in his lizard brain.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Japan because I am a weeaboo.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?
    A: No. I'm just a random player.

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: Why 10? I can't explain my emotions in ten words.
    It's like high school, you have the bullies, you have the funny ones and the cool people, you have the emo kids{ AKA THE DRAMATIC PEOPLE}, you have ''I'lljustmindmyownbusiness'' group & the people in charge. That's pretty much it.

#11 What day would you consider the best day of your life? - Surfen
    A: Best day of my life? The day I was born.

#12 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A: Ye can this ''The last 10 people who visited your page'' thing be removed so i can stalk everyone in peace? thanks.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A: I play maplestory. No shame. I used to play APB, it was fun... And I recently downloaded League of legends, I'm so bad with it that I needed Ommadawn to carry me... Now I can feel the shame. :/

#14 Do you prefer watching a movie or a TV Series? And why?
    A: TV Series, because they last longer.

#15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: 1820 because eh, why not? I mean, everything used to be more interesting. I'd like to live in the past.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time?
    A: This one! It's really good. (:

#17 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others?
    A: Well, I'm really good at finding ways to be more lazy than anyone else. I guess that's something

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?
    A: I really really hate fish and eggs. Because the smell is so f$#@$!g bad.

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Eh, that person would be Surfen and he'll be added to the event team. He made me believe in him especially when he realized his mistakes. Also, we were a good team and he's a loyal person, that's a good quality.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A:
    - Kirito { He's too protective. I'll survive.}
    - Sam { He's rich}
    - Sara { She'll end up dying first anyway, it means I'll have higher chance of being the survivor.}
    - Surfen { Well, every group has a useless person who they'll sacrifice and eat!}
    - Linzor { He'll be the one who'll cook Surfen. I feel like he'd enjoy it.}

Ye, there's still 5 people on the team because I'm not counted, I'm a god, not a person.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (June 22nd 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Aredus (06-15-2016), braazts (06-15-2016), Fay (06-15-2016), Sam (06-15-2016), Tenax (06-15-2016)

Thread Information