Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arbin View Post
    I'ma be straight up right now. Bunny your a douche your posting this because I kicked you from Superior. You got mad that I would have 20-0'd ( We were 1on1ing score was 4-0 I said 2 sec moms bitching I leave I come back and score 4-4, Puffy was there if you need proof. Then he tk's me, So he decided to post that he beat me ) But anyways, I never begged I simply asked. I ask everyone if they would gift me. I don't go on my knees and beg, For Example "PLEASE GIFT ME PLESAE IM BEGGING U PLEASE OMG PLEASE" Which clearly I Never did. Bunny I know what your going to say "Yes you did" SS or it never happened. I'm going to be saying that to your every post until I see some hard proof. I've been warmed about Bunny by Wallace, Puffy , and Riu that he's a douche and will report for no reason. Should have listened but I'm new to this server I want to see what you can do.

/Case Closed.
    How old are you?

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arbin View Post
    I'ma be straight up right now. Bunny your a douche your posting this because I kicked you from Superior. You got mad that I would have 20-0'd ( We were 1on1ing score was 4-0 I said 2 sec moms bitching I leave I come back and score 4-4, Puffy was there if you need proof. Then he tk's me, So he decided to post that he beat me ) But anyways, I never begged I simply asked. I ask everyone if they would gift me. I don't go on my knees and beg, For Example "PLEASE GIFT ME PLESAE IM BEGGING U PLEASE OMG PLEASE" Which clearly I Never did. Bunny I know what your going to say "Yes you did" SS or it never happened. I'm going to be saying that to your every post until I see some hard proof. I've been warmed about Bunny by Wallace, Puffy , and Riu that he's a douche and will report for no reason. Should have listened but I'm new to this server I want to see what you can do.

/Case Closed.
    you begged, multiple people know, gm's or admins will deal with it and you will be banned for a week on forums if you continue to instult/flame/disrepsect or any of the combination
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 12-06-2009 at 05:32 PM.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Final decision up to me:
    Final warning for you.

/lock
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information