Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arbin View Post
    I'ma be straight up right now. Bunny your a douche your posting this because I kicked you from Superior. You got mad that I would have 20-0'd ( We were 1on1ing score was 4-0 I said 2 sec moms bitching I leave I come back and score 4-4, Puffy was there if you need proof. Then he tk's me, So he decided to post that he beat me ) But anyways, I never begged I simply asked. I ask everyone if they would gift me. I don't go on my knees and beg, For Example "PLEASE GIFT ME PLESAE IM BEGGING U PLEASE OMG PLEASE" Which clearly I Never did. Bunny I know what your going to say "Yes you did" SS or it never happened. I'm going to be saying that to your every post until I see some hard proof. I've been warmed about Bunny by Wallace, Puffy , and Riu that he's a douche and will report for no reason. Should have listened but I'm new to this server I want to see what you can do.

/Case Closed.
    you begged, multiple people know, gm's or admins will deal with it and you will be banned for a week on forums if you continue to instult/flame/disrepsect or any of the combination
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 12-06-2009 at 05:32 PM.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thread Information