Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is EpicKLF in 20 words?
    A: Just a scrub that likes to design things and badly moderates an almost dead Forum.

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: Have my own Car company (I had that dream set when i was 7) .

#3 What do you want to go out of fashion?
    A: Saggy yoga pants, long shirts and caps with stickers on them. Basically everything H&M has.

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?
    A: They say don't meet your heroes because they will disappoint you. So idk about you guys but i met my heroes I learned from them, saw their sacrifices and accepted me for who i am. They're my Parents.

#5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen
    A: Oh heck no. I dont trust any of you guys even if my life depended on it. Well... except Surfen <3

#6 What genre of movies do you prefer to watch?
    A: Anything as long as it has a good story and no horror or comedy, both are too cringy for my liking.

#7 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: Traumatis3r, I'm done with having noodle arms.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Switzerland. Been there once, don't mind living there forever, so calm and peaceful plus have you even tried a Toblerone?!

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?
    A: Well the first time i tried out the game i went in a room without knowing you must customise your character with weapons and etc.
    I spawned on a tower block in my underwear with no weapons and just one guy kicking me off the building over and over again. I swear the "A" key is still lost somewhere on my old keyboard.

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: 1 Word. Salty.

#11 What day would you consider the best day of your life? - Surfen
    A: The day i catch my kids fapping. One day...

#12 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A: Remove the ability to change Font sizes, and while you're at it. Remove the Ego section entirely.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A: I don't really play games a lot lately (also explains my inactivity) but i do play GTA V occasionally.

#14 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: The same but with an Epic Beard and a bucket of KFC chicken.

#15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: Probably 10 years back so i could see all the stuff i missed playing video games.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time?

A: Hoppipola by Sigur ros <--- This is Timeless.

#17 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others?
    A: Im patient when i have to be. Something many think is odd. I just zone out into another world (Also explains the stuff i make in Photoshop).

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?
    A: I like all foods, just some more than others, and i believe every food deserves to be eaten in the right time, Except Bittermellon. That crocodile cucumber crap is NASTY!

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Traumatis3r to Admin rank. I want to see how fast the community would go to hell.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A:
    - Stuwadie for his very str0nk arms.
    - #1Chef to make the food.
    - Surfen so i can spoon him every night.
    - And Stephan cuz he has Pirate Ship.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (July 6th 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.
    Last edited by EpicKLF; 07-01-2016 at 02:32 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Bunny (07-01-2016)

Thread Information