Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    best update omfg

free items ? ty

jaiver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Congratulations to all the staff for this incrible work and of course all his members for their questions and suggestions the best gunz there

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Awesome update.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Kainara's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I may have found a small bug...fgunz crashed when I pressed edit in character screen. Nice update btw!

edit: Another bug, I can't see the numbers in the middle for scrolling through the room numbers.
    Last edited by Kainara; 07-02-2016 at 04:14 AM.

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kainara View Post
    I may have found a small bug...fgunz crashed when I pressed edit in character screen. Nice update btw!

edit: Another bug, I can't see the numbers in the middle for scrolling through the room numbers.
    Pm Dave or McSic for the same.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Thanks
    ^1you are legend
    ^1Cabel
    Rolab

camilarlxx's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    new link download please

Banned

Thanks
    Sigh...the character animations are slower, meaning the speed at which the character is able to play is slower. The whole game feels so much slower and I've confirmed it with other people aswell that the speed of the character is so much slower. I can't LD or use moves as I was able too after the update, before the update the character animatons we're fine now its ridiculously slowered and I have no idea why you folks did this but its deffinetely an issue guys. The pace of the game is slowered by this aswell, and I feel a hugeeee diff please fix or look into please! Thanks guys.

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinkiez View Post
    Sigh...the character animations are slower, meaning the speed at which the character is able to play is slower. The whole game feels so much slower and I've confirmed it with other people aswell that the speed of the character is so much slower. I can't LD or use moves as I was able too after the update, before the update the character animatons we're fine now its ridiculously slowered and I have no idea why you folks did this but its deffinetely an issue guys. The pace of the game is slowered by this aswell, and I feel a hugeeee diff please fix or look into please! Thanks guys.
    ^ this

i cant LD '_'
    Spectator Mode is buggy

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Nothing has been slowed down, like usual you guys are making issues out of things that don't exist. We never touch animation playtimes, nor any code that could in any possible way relate to them. Spectator mode is being fixed tomorrow, we know what the issue is. Seriously though, every patch you guys say the animations are slower, or it's harder to tbf, or you can't latedash, and you guys always adjust within a few days,it's a placebo effect. You expect things to be different and by expecting that you create playstyle issues for yourself. Just like how people think they can aim better with a specific gun, or how they can butterfly faster with specific swords, there's no such thing.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Again (07-02-2016), Jonathan pls (07-04-2016)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information