Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Townsend View Post
    Dear Management,

Considering the fact, that this is the most active and enjoyable GunZ server in 2016, I would please ask for a favor.
    I have been playing lead servers for such a long time, and that is what I am mostly used to, so I have joined the anti-lead not so long time ago.
    I fully respect this server, and I accept that is basically an anti-lead server; however I would truly appreciate, if there was a lead option in clan war games as well.
    I am aware, that most of the players prefer anti-lead, because they are not used to lead, but we would desire to have lead as an option.
    So I am kindly asking the Management Team, if there were any possibilities to organize that, it would be really nice.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Townsend/Kano
    false this isn't the most active server, enjoyable is an opinion. there's a 2000% chance of fgunz having a lead tournament after their CTF / Glad / Sniper tournies. so look forward to that.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    false this isn't the most active server, enjoyable is an opinion. there's a 2000% chance of fgunz having a lead tournament after their CTF / Glad / Sniper tournies. so look forward to that.
    sad that i got to finals in sniper tournament when there are like 50 sniper players

Thread Information