Country
    Thanks
    Dear Management,

Considering the fact, that this is the most active and enjoyable GunZ server in 2016, I would please ask for a favor.
    I have been playing lead servers for such a long time, and that is what I am mostly used to, so I have joined the anti-lead not so long time ago.
    I fully respect this server, and I accept that is basically an anti-lead server; however I would truly appreciate, if there was a lead option in clan war games as well.
    I am aware, that most of the players prefer anti-lead, because they are not used to lead, but we would desire to have lead as an option.
    So I am kindly asking the Management Team, if there were any possibilities to organize that, it would be really nice.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Townsend/Kano

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    It could work but it would probably be buggy..I don't know if it is hard to code it to queue separately..
    I'd just stick to Old School TDM's rather than implement a whole new queue, because the number of players who would use it is slim to none.
    Clan War as it is now is more or less dead. No one else would use it besides your friends, and the occassional random chance
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    doubt 99% of gunz players in 2016 know what lead is

edit: or how it works lmao

4. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

BARBARR (07-12-2016)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    doubt 99% of gunz players in 2016 know what lead is

edit: or how it works lmao
    return of traumatiser

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Townsend View Post
    Dear Management,

Considering the fact, that this is the most active and enjoyable GunZ server in 2016, I would please ask for a favor.
    I have been playing lead servers for such a long time, and that is what I am mostly used to, so I have joined the anti-lead not so long time ago.
    I fully respect this server, and I accept that is basically an anti-lead server; however I would truly appreciate, if there was a lead option in clan war games as well.
    I am aware, that most of the players prefer anti-lead, because they are not used to lead, but we would desire to have lead as an option.
    So I am kindly asking the Management Team, if there were any possibilities to organize that, it would be really nice.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Townsend/Kano
    false this isn't the most active server, enjoyable is an opinion. there's a 2000% chance of fgunz having a lead tournament after their CTF / Glad / Sniper tournies. so look forward to that.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    false this isn't the most active server, enjoyable is an opinion. there's a 2000% chance of fgunz having a lead tournament after their CTF / Glad / Sniper tournies. so look forward to that.
    sad that i got to finals in sniper tournament when there are like 50 sniper players

Thread Information