Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Belzac in 20 words?
    A: The name comes from Legend of Dragoon for ps1, because I obsessively grind in rpg games. Cid is from FFVII.

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: I am currently going to school for psychology and am interning at a mental hospital, ultimately I want a nice relaxed job with an office for myself and a view. Additionally, I'm getting my bar tending license soon so as of right now I guess you can consider that a dream job.

#3 What do you want to go out of fashion?

A: I dislike facial piercings, a lot.

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?
    A: My all time hero is Yusuke Urameshi from yuyu hakusho. In the show, the teenagers and adults who don't know Yusuke are horrified of him because the rumor is that he mugs people for fun, runs a gang, and generally does horrible things. When in reality his personality is golden. I have always felt sort of similar to him because when I was younger, I definitely was judged by the cover a lot with long hair and etc, some of my closest friends today once really disliked me despite never talking to me. I'm the underdog main character of the world I swear.

#5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen
    A: I think I trust lell the most. First off he is the only MF I know who is out there hunting moose to survive in the freezing arctic wilderness. On top of that he's my drinking buddy who never gets too wasted without passing out so I know he won't tell all my dirty secrets like Daynis would! ( One time Daynis told everyone I died ) Lell can also drop kids flat in a glad match, and I'd say most of the drama I've had to deal with through wetdream was helped a great deal by lell so I definitely trust him enough to write a paragraph or so about it.

#6 What genre of movies do you prefer to watch?
    A: When I do watch movies it's either comedy or action. But I watch anime, some of my favorites are Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin, death note, durarara!

#7 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    I'd swap bodies with the pope and declare FGunZ the only official gunz server for the rest of existance, even though FGunZ prolly the least Christian thing of all time, and then I'd spend the rest of my day driving in the pope mobile and fine dining.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: I'd move to Canada so I can chill with NotGhost and do a really thick, fake ass canadian accent all the time. I already have some of that Northeast - USA redneck English so it's not too far off.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?
    A: I feel extremely important within the fgunz community. I'm not sure how well placed my confidence in that statement is but I know for a fact that I will be remembered forever. That being said, I have recorded every game I've played, I've taken more than 10,000 screenshots, so many gunz recordings I have an external hard drive specifically for the hard recordings. It's not that I have a story about FGunZ that involves me, it's that FGunZ has a story and it's called wetdream.

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: The last bastion of GunZ the duel, god have mercy.

#11 What day would you consider the best day of your life? - Surfen
    A: I think the day I got my car was the best day in my life because before that I was walking and biking ten miles to go party and shit like that. Also it allowed me to get a job and generally get more things on track. If I didn't get the job when I did I may not have dumped so much money into FGunZ which obviously glued me in. Also I didn't care what car I was driving, I was ONLY interested in whether or not there is an auxillary port for my ipod. Which there was.

#12 Is there something on the forum that you'd like to see changed?

A: Yeah, first off I am sick of people being assholes in the forum chat. The staff need to stop being afraid to mute people for flaming, or get rid of chat box rights. It's not admin abuse, you can only teach these sad people by muting them. When you allow flamers to straight up berate people, especially new users and tell people to STFU repeatedly and then consider it "normal" you are hurting the entirety of the community and forcing people to communicate over barriers.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A: I think I have ADD, to a degree. Normally when I'm on gunz I have my PS3 running on the TV next to me, while also doing something on my phone. I play an absolute load of games ranging across all consoles depending on how I feel that day basically. I am still actively good at CoD MW2 for 360, I play some newer games on the 360 like dead space and fallout, those games load faster on 360. But on ps3 I have a fantastic collection of ps1 games so I'm constantly playing RPG's like all of the final fantasies, legend of dragoon, legend of legaia, tomb raider games, spyro2, crash bandicoot2... On the PC I play DayZ, Runescape classic (first version of game) , and occasionally some league but I want league S3 back. Honorable mention for mirrors edge speedruns.

#14 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: I don't want a mansion or a lot of money or strong cars or any of that, what I want is like a comfortable living situation, hopefully married, hopefully not struggling financially or booked on time.

#15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: I've been playing the drums basically since I was young enough to give it a shot, it seems like most people in my family play an instrument so it has always been available to me, that being said I'd like to be put in the 1980's so I can try to advance music a good 36 years and rip off all the up coming professional drummers fills and styles.

#16 Which song do you consider your favorite of all time?
    A: Melody 3 by Tera Melos. I am a drummer and this song was not only my drive to get better for a good bit of my life on the drums but incredibly hard to get right. Like 1:11 and on is unbelievably abstract and broken off time.

#17 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others?

A: I am extremely good at DDR, I still make drives to go to arcades a few cities away, seems like all the arcades have died where I live or at least none of them have DDR anymore. There used to be a bonus track unlocked by getting a AA rating on your last song in the arcade version, and it would automatically set it to Paranoia Max 290, survivor mix , reversed with disappearing steps and I was able to pass it a few times. Pure memorization.

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?

A: I am really into fried foods first off, but there's a pizza place near me that takes like actual fried chicken wings, your choice flavor wings, and they'll bake that INTO the pizza. Chicken wing pizza with tomato sauce, not any of that buffalo sauce instead of tomato sauce garbage I'm talkin' real ass pizza with chicken wings on it. If not pizza then soup, if not soup then mexican food.

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    I would add myself to the staff team, I want to be a developer at fgunz pretty bad, and have been out of the developer game for a long time now. That being said I am by no means some code breaker dude from the 1999 movie Hackers, At the very least, aside from all of the advantages of being dev, I am endlessly fascinated with just about anything involving how gunz works. In 11 years I've never given more of a shit about gunz.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?

I'd take NotGhost with me first of all, because then it would be more like the "out for a rip" music video than a survival tv show. After ghost I'd take Kuro and Ryan, who would be the hunting/fishing/gathering coconuts squad, and finally at the very end we'd make Eagle and Surfen fight to the death, and the winner builds our hut.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (July 21st 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 07-14-2016 at 11:39 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Cid (07-21-2016), Eagle (07-15-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    whos belzac tho..

Subsmile's Avatar #1 player

Country
    Thanks
    How i can be spotlighted player?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Subsmile View Post
    How i can be spotlighted player?
    gotta stop being a random

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    gotta stop being a random
    And you are?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    And you are?
    ???

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Camel (07-14-2016), Stuwadie (07-15-2016)

Freestyler

Thanks
    And you are?
    Subsmile kek kappa123 random

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hero7 View Post
    Subsmile kek kappa123 random
    Kek123

Banned