Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ^2Link's Avatar Trigger me baby

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion title: Change up the donation colors! (guns, Armor) Black is bland

Suggestion description:
    In my opinion, I don't know about anybody else, but the black donation colors are just too bland, they are not real fun, even orange would be better. Lots of people like to take pieces of armor sets like gloves or shoes and make their own look, black can not be worked with. It's been like this for years and not to mention most of the guns are Dark based. Maybe even add more donation armor sets with different colors? (More money for you hey? ) i'd like to see some bright colors, some options, blue, orange. Its been the same way to long in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Edit:
    There is a certain blue set from another place...... I would love to see it added here, it honestly looks fantastic.

This is the kind of blue I was talking about, obviously not copying the lettering etc. You see how the gloves and shoes are Very blue? They make nice sets, like keeping the gloves and shoes on, while putting other armor on, it sticks out a ton and looks super cool.
    Last edited by ^2Link; 07-18-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Characters:
    Link

Thread Information