Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ^2Link's Avatar Trigger me baby

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion title: Change up the donation colors! (guns, Armor) Black is bland

Suggestion description:
    In my opinion, I don't know about anybody else, but the black donation colors are just too bland, they are not real fun, even orange would be better. Lots of people like to take pieces of armor sets like gloves or shoes and make their own look, black can not be worked with. It's been like this for years and not to mention most of the guns are Dark based. Maybe even add more donation armor sets with different colors? (More money for you hey? ) i'd like to see some bright colors, some options, blue, orange. Its been the same way to long in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Edit:
    There is a certain blue set from another place...... I would love to see it added here, it honestly looks fantastic.

This is the kind of blue I was talking about, obviously not copying the lettering etc. You see how the gloves and shoes are Very blue? They make nice sets, like keeping the gloves and shoes on, while putting other armor on, it sticks out a ton and looks super cool.
    Last edited by ^2Link; 07-18-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Characters:
    Link

Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    sounds good, but you know what would be even cooler? change your sg color to any color you want. lets say you have a hotshot green lime, and you want it to be cyan(?). you right clic on the item > customize > change color or something like that and select a color from something like this:

you change it but others wont be able to see it and others can see the color they picked for their stuffs.

3. The following user said thank you to Hetfield for this useful post:

Ricky (07-18-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hetfield View Post
    sounds good, but you know what would be even cooler? change your sg color to any color you want. lets say you have a hotshot green lime, and you want it to be cyan(?). you right clic on the item > customize > change color or something like that and select a color from something like this:
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/e85d9...2cf0eaaf45.png
    you change it but others wont be able to see it and others can see the color they picked for their stuffs.
    Idk maybe it would be nicer uf people saw what other people chose, good idea nonetheless

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Idk maybe it would be nicer uf people saw what other people chose, good idea nonetheless
    players with slow connections would lag pretty hard. imagine joining a room and every single player has a different color for their stuffs. net gon be like 'oh well i guess he wants to see all their colors at the same time. lets lag out until you get everyones colors'.

^2Link's Avatar Trigger me baby

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Originally Posted by Hetfield View Post
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/e85d9...2cf0eaaf45.png
    That is a nice idea, that could work, although I was thinking a little more simple, as in just changing up the Fgunz donor set colors, shotguns, having separate shotguns with like maybe one red one green etc, they may not accept such variation as in changing it yourself all the time, but I agree with your idea nonetheless.

Characters:
    Link

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by |Sephiroth| View Post
    That is a nice idea, that could work, although I was thinking a little more simple, as in just changing up the Fgunz donor set colors, shotguns, having separate shotguns with like maybe one red one green etc, they may not accept such variation as in changing it yourself all the time, but I agree with your idea nonetheless.
    believe me: this is easier than recoloring a bunch of stuffs and (re)add em to the game

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    ikr black donation set is pretty ugly

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Ricky for this useful post:

Art (07-18-2016), ^2Link (07-18-2016)

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    How about blue color?

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

11. The following user said thank you to Raphačl for this useful post:

^2Link (07-18-2016)

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    How about blue color?
    blue, best color

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Rising View Post
    blue, best color
    dark one tho

13. The following user said thank you to ijramist for this useful post:

^2Link (07-18-2016)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    changin color lmao i mean i agree this is a good idea tbh i doubt they will do it coz they lazy af but instead of changing the color of the donor set how about makin a complete new one instead of just copying every other server nothing unique about that set at all it sucks **** and im guessing they wont do this either coz again they lazy af

15. The following user said thank you to Flora for this useful post:

BerlinK (07-30-2016)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information