Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    I'm leaving for good this time. This game is consuming alot of the time I could use working or having fun with friends and family.
    Time to work harder and achieve goals and not to TDM,CW and sht.

S/o to Dave and McSic for milking my paypal account since 2008.
    S/o to Hakan aka Traumatizer aka Big Arms Spaghetti Legs for the great laughs
    S/o to Surfen for being stupid and d1ck riding Zoro (you might wanna step down for Zexi tho)
    S/o to Taint for being a great GM and great virtual friend (yes virtual cuz you didnt come to visit me in Dubai fking bitch)
    S/o to Leon, **** you for making fun of me
    S/o to Tomer for being the pick up line master
    S/o to Mikail aka Ampharos aka Virgin4life, you better delete that picture kid or i will fk u up
    S/o to Sam aka the worse Twitch and Azir for being bad at everything he touches
    S/o to Bar for being a very good artist and had some good laughs
    S/o to Robel aka Robel for spamming my instagram profile with likes everytime we fight
    S/o to Stuwadie for being a wannabe Hakan
    S/o to rise for the great troll threads
    S/o to Rising for his great gunz carrer and the great laughs u gave us with that infamous Mercurylamp thing.
    S/o to Zoro for asking me to 1v1 him everytime a hack is out and the only time no hack where out he lost to me 11-7 (first game, while he was cwing for 2 hours).
    S/o to Harun for being a useless heavy trashbag in TDMs and I had to deal 1k dmg for us to win
    S/o to Daz for being a great guy and always takes the roasts like a man. Great guy overall..( I don't say that cuz I forgot you in the first place). You made me emotional
    S/o to all the randoms that tried to roast me but they hit a wall.
    S/o to everyone i forgot you are propably irrelevant and I'm not sorry at all. jk

I will stick in Forums because Forum is life and I love the great FGunZ cancer drama.

Peace out kids, your bearded god is out.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 07-18-2016 at 09:07 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Sam (07-19-2016), Stuwadie (07-18-2016), Traumatiser (07-18-2016)

Thread Information