Originally Posted by Pigglet View Post
    k1d accept me before I rek ur a hole
    100 coins for acceptance

Regards,
    Yin

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    My name is sam im 16 years old from Ireland , im playing football as hobby and hopefully it will be my full time job !.
    When im at home i like to play games such as GunZ , Counter Strike : GLobal offensive and sometimes Overwatch.
    I have a dog named Oreo she is a 1 years old pitbull.
    Lets talk about my gunz history : my dad is a Maiet developer so i started the game before it even released so im well experienced .

my IGN : Lizard
    Last edited by gunzsam; 08-07-2016 at 05:51 PM.

4. The following 6 users say thank you to gunzsam for this useful post:

braazts (08-07-2016), Draze (08-07-2016), KR4K3N (08-08-2016), rise (08-10-2016), Sunfire (09-01-2016), Traumatiser (08-07-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there's a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I'm different. On December 14th, I'm moving to Antarctica; home of the greatest walri. I've already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. Thank you all.

6. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

gunzsam (08-07-2016)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

ign shino

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    hi my name is pakalu papito. im well known for being a pakistani comedian. here are some of my recent videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFW6M6KwUb8
    as you can see my swag is top notch and im very well known. i eat madam chennette peppers for breakfast and curry and chicken for all my mealtimes. i prefer roti the most though.

gunz wise im a true legend. my name pakalu papito started on gunz and has spread throughout the world.

accept the almighty pakalu papito and be famous mi amor

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Hey there!
    I am a very active player and i always wanted to join a clan like that
    I may be bad but I'm so useful , I am also friendly and I am funny in skype calls ;-)
    I really do want to join your clan because it look so cool and clear(not like any other clan thread)
    I am also a fan of Julian and his jokes ;P he is so funny x0x
    my IGN is : Twix.
    Good luck to others!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: Boogeyman

About Me:
    I sexually identify as The Boogeymonster. Ever since I pre-ordered 50 packs the only card I dreamed of pulling was The Boogeymonster to put it in my deck, play it on turn 8, and watch it grow. Watch it get out of control as it feasts on every puny creature my horrified opponent dares to lay on the board. I can already hear The Boogeymonster's attack sound as it swings in for a 30 damage lethal. If you can't accept this you're a boogeyphobe and you need to check your legendary privilege.

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    100 coins for acceptance

Regards,
    Yin
    i send u my brother ok

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    i drop out of high school to started my gunz carrer at the year of 2006.
    i was a professional cwer in ijji cw sever and i am known in sever 3. i used witch's hack to become pro in cws . but what u guys didnt know was that i had a double life
    my real main charc was MARK_CODE. i am one of the legendary mighty king quester. i am of the top players in ijji and i am a legacy to the game which i am very very known at. i am here to apply to become a better player than i used to be. i also learn how to ddos now!!

ign - queen

13. The following user said thank you to Buddhism for this useful post:

xGhost (08-19-2016)

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information