Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I may be shit at GunZ but at least I'm good at Overwatch. But yeah apparently rank 70 is top .5% of players or so. Guess that means I can dun shoot ppl real g00d.

2. The following user said thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Syzygy (07-25-2016)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have a pre-made group or did you play closed beta.
    Cause the stats are so weird with that hour played and wins, It's either you are some god in this game or you got carried with a pre-made team cause it doesn't seem like you dranked at all.

Either way, I top some of your stats and i soloq all the time, My rank is 54 i usually have to carry my team with zarya to even get a win, But usually i'm in this win / lose loop.
    My win rate is 52% overall and i'm 65th ranked world wide.
    Soloq is really shit so it makes me wonder how you got that rank with such low hours lol, Sorry!
    Last edited by Rain; 07-25-2016 at 01:51 AM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    My friend that i play with is skill rating 74. I haven't bothered to play much this season due to it having so many kinks getting worked out. I anticipate season 2 to be far better, ahem sudden death. The biggest complaint though is there is barely anyone in the mid to high 70's so it just sticks those groups against mid 50 to 60's. Or like the one game i was in with him, we just ended up playing against "Gods" (yes the esports player in luminosity gaming, he was skill rating 83 at the time i think), since thats all it could find for his rank, lol.

Congrats though.
    Last edited by S1lent; 07-25-2016 at 02:13 AM.

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    hey thats pretty good

https://rocketleaguestats.com/

rank 4 RL, ex rank 1 on doubles
    let this game die

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PainSama View Post
    Do you have a pre-made group or did you play closed beta.
    Cause the stats are so weird with that hour played and wins, It's either you are some god in this game or you got carried with a pre-made team cause it doesn't seem like you dranked at all.

Either way, I top some of your stats and i soloq all the time, My rank is 54 i usually have to carry my team with zarya to even get a win, But usually i'm in this win / lose loop.
    My win rate is 52% overall and i'm 65th ranked world wide.
    Soloq is really shit so it makes me wonder how you got that rank with such low hours lol, Sorry!
    I queue with whoever invites me from the games that I play in. I've gotten to play a few games in Dyrus' group. That was kinda cool. But other than that, if I'm queuing with a group, it's always on my smurf because all my friends are rank ~50 or so. I didn't play Closed Beta either. I guess this is just a game I have a knack for or something.

7. The following user said thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Rain (07-25-2016)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    I queue with whoever invites me from the games that I play in. I've gotten to play a few games in Dyrus' group. That was kinda cool. But other than that, if I'm queuing with a group, it's always on my smurf because all my friends are rank ~50 or so. I didn't play Closed Beta either. I guess this is just a game I have a knack for or something.
    Yea i suppose, Congratz man.
    Could you link me your overwatch master profile?

Also are you eu or na?

Vyle's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    I may be shit at GunZ but at least I'm good at Overwatch. But yeah apparently rank 70 is top .5% of players or so. Guess that means I can dun shoot ppl real g00d.

http://i.imgur.com/xpoVzxJ.png
    Nice a good non bastion using player

Thread Information